- Irreplaceable infill location along the Fort Worth Avenue corridor in Dallas.
- Unprecedented purchasing power surrounding the Property with high-end residential developments.
- Excellent legacy covered land play, perfect for developers, users and investors seeking prime infill / value-add opportunities.
- Unmatched visibility and access to Fort Worth Avenue and direct access to Interstate 30 from Sylvan Avenue.
- Property is in fantastic condition, ready for immediate lease-up.
- Over 17,000 vehicles daily along Fort Worth Avenue.
- PD 714 Subdistrict 2B allows for vertical residential development (Max 8 stories).
- Property provides new ownership the rare ability to lease and hold until development is ready or commence construction Day 1.
- Exceptional demographics which boast 15,749, 146,478 and 407,987 residents within a 1, 3 and 5 mile radius.
- Average household incomes a staggering $98,852, $89,637 and $84,642 within the respective 1, 3 and 5 mile radius.
- Excellent daytime densities with over 633, 11,457 and 23,303 businesses, providing 9,770, 184,257 and 318,109 employees within a 1, 3 and 5 mile radius.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire and/or lease 1004 Fort Worth Avenue (the “Property”), a rare standalone building within a dense infill area of Dallas. The Property is perfect for a variety of uses including: redevelopment for high-density residential, hospitality, entertainment, office and showroom, among other uses.
Strategically located in West Dallas, just south of Trinity Groves, the Property sits along Fort Worth Avenue, one of 3 main east-west thoroughfares in the market. Furthermore, the Property lies just west of Sylvan Avenue and north of I-30, providing future tenants unmatched access to this coveted trade area and Downtown Dallas. This freestanding building boasts a versatile floor plate, secure gated access, excellent visibility and a 10.12 per 1,000 parking ratio.
Tenants and/or new ownership will enjoy being at the epicenter of this dense, high-growth trade area, its proximity to the numerous surrounding traffic generators and developments, as well as, the unparalleled connectivity to Kessler Park, Trinity Groves and Downtown Dallas.