- Trophy Urban Infill Location on White Settlement Road in Westworth Village (municipality / city within Fort Worth)
- For zoning and permitting, the city of Westworth Village provides ample flexibility and a reduced timeframe compared to city of Fort Worth
- Largest available development site along the corridor
- Strong demographics and purchasing power in surrounding neighborhoods
- Located adjacent to the quickly-growing, vibrant River District and Crystal Springs
- +/-1,000 feet along the Trinity River with direct connectivity to the Trinity River Trail system
- High-traffic intersection and convenient access to Highway 183
- Burton Hill Elementary is one of the top ranked schools in Tarrant County. School boasts an impressive Spanish magnet and special needs programs
- One of the fastest-growing labor forces in the U.S.
- The Labor force in Fort Worth grew by 27.4% from December 2007 (pre-recession) to December 2016. This is 7.4 times faster than the national labor force, which grew at 3.7%. This same period Fort Worth added 84,648 jobs, increasing its employment by 27.8%.
- During the same period Texas increased its employment by 15.7%, while national employment increased by 4.0%
Davidson Bogel Real Estate “DB2RE” is proud to offer qualified developers Kite Farms – a contiguous +/- 27.73 AC site along White Settlement Road within the heart of Westworth Village (Fort Worth), Texas. The Kite Farm offering provides developers a once-in-a-generation opportunity to gain access to the River District area, one of Fort Worth’s most coveted and emerging mixed-use communities. Kite Farm is an urban oasis located within the core of Fort Worth within the city of Westworth Village, minutes west of the W. 7th Entertainment District, Fort Worth Cultural District, Foundry District and Downtown Fort Worth, among other mainstays. This walkable urban community has it all, accented by its lush green spaces, Kite Farm boasts incredible access to the Trinity River, walking trails and the River District, home to complementary mix of local eateries and gourmet dining, shopping and boutique office parks.
27.73 AC – Kite Farms – 5700 White Settlement Road
5700 White Settlement Road, Westworth Village, Tarrant County, Texas 76114