- Hard NWC of N. Harvard Avenue & Admiral Place, immediately north of I-244 (Crosstown Expressway)
- Former QuikTrip location. The subject property is immediately north of the newly constructed location
- Four-way lighted intersection with quality traffic counts of +/- 31,500 vehicles at the intersection daily
- 1.53 AC / 66,861 SF of land with +/- 4,200 SF of improvements owner could utilize
- ALL fuel equipment removed, including underground storage tanks
- +/- 320 feet of frontage along N Harvard Avenue
- Four (4) points of ingress / egress
- Strategic location less than 0.60 miles north of Tulsa University, 2.22 miles east of Downtown Tulsa
- CH – Commercial High Intensity zoning – expanded list of permitted uses (convenience store and motor fuel sales prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply)
- Located at the gates of the Kendall-Whittier Neighborhood – one of the top destinations for young professionals, families and others who seek a vibrant urban setting with contemporary housing
- Densities of 14,367 – 86,784 residents between a 1 -3 mile radius with average household incomes between $49,067 – $63,435
- Daytime densities within a 1 to 3 mile radius at 3,339 – 79,594 employees across 296 – 5,763 businesses. Neighboring University of Tulsa boasts 4,682 students
DAVIDSON & BOGEL REAL ESTATE is pleased to present the +/- 1.534 AC located at the NWC of N. Harvard Avenue & Admiral Place in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the (“Property”). Strategically positioned 2.22 miles east of Downtown Tulsa, right off I-244 (Crosstown Expressway), the site is an excellent hard corner location ready for immediate development. Interested purchasers may also utilize the existing 4,200 SF of improvements and in-place utilities. Formerly operated by QuikTrip, the company moved to a larger site across the street. Upon their departure, all fuel equipment, structures and tanks were removed. Developers and/or tenants will also benefit from the CH zoning (commercial high intensity). Although convenience store and motor fuel sales is prohibited, the high intensity commercial allows for a wide variety of uses.
Situated within a dense urban portion of the market, the Property enjoys significant densities and sits just north of the University of Tulsa, home to over 4,682 students. Within a 3 mile radius there are over 86,784 residents, 79,594 employees from the 5,763 business with direct access to the site. Adjacent to a brand-new QuikTrip and with convenient access to I-244, the primary east-west artery in Tulsa, the lighted intersection of Admiral Place & N. Harvard Avenue boasts over 31,500 vehicles daily. New ownership will greatly benefit from a “ready-to-go” site at the hard NWC of the dominant intersection.
1.534 AC @ NWC N. Harvard Avenue & Admiral Place – Tulsa, OK
28 N. Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma 74115