- Coveted centralized location along Wingate Avenue, right off University Drive. 0.35 miles north of W. 7th Street and 0.19 miles south of White Settlement Road.
- UR zoning promotes an array of high-density residential uses. MU-1 zoning could be available upon rezoning.
- 94,014 – 254,945 residents within three and five mile radius. Average household incomes between $76,276 – $69,456.
- Walking distance from everything the W. 7th District and surrounding venues have to offer.
- Convenient access to both primary north-south and east-west thoroughfares (University Drive & White Settlement Road).
- High-Barrier infill market with incredible densities.
- Offered below market.
DB2RE is proud to offer to qualified purchasers the 1.015 AC at 2917 Wingate Street in Fort Worth, Texas. Adjacent to the Park 7 District, the Property is strategically located within the heart of Fort Worth’s urban core. Positioned along Wingate Drive, the Property enjoys ample frontage, access to University Dirve and unmatched connectivity to surrounding demand generators. Within a half mile radius of the Property sits the Fort Worth Cultural District (over 8 million visitors annually), W. 7th Entertainment District, Montgomery Plaza, Left Bank and The Foundry District, among other notable mixed-use developments.