- Once-In-A-Generation 4.87 AC qualified Opportunity Zone investment located in the center of Downtown Dallas (entrance to Fair Park, the #1 tourist attraction in the State of Texas).
- Largest redevelopment site in the market with adjacent properties available for purchase.
- Unique covered land play with significant upside through lease-up of the 64,140 SF of vacant space that just became available.
- Fantastic redevelopment potential Day 1 with great flexibility due to the existing and future cash-flow.
- Rare core industrial and IOS investment with 64,140 SF ready for immediate lease-up – i) 46,376 SF of contiguous industrial space, with individual spaces ranging from 2,191 SF to 9,661 SF and ii) 17,764 SF of contiguous second-generation office space.
- Extremely valuable IOS capabilities with +/- 2.50 AC of secured IOS land available today (0.87 AC paved yard connected to the west side of the building and a larger1.62 AC secured lot adjacent to the building (0.30 AC already paved for truck and trailer parking).
- City of Dallas is working on a new PD zoning for the area (ask DB2RE for details).
- Strategically positioned just east of the coveted Deep Ellum District, home of Uber’s Dallas HQ and The Cedars, both high-growth markets. Each Property will also benefit from the $85MM + Fair Park revitalization plan.
- Unbeatable access to all major arteries (Central Expressway – Highway 75), Interstate 30, Interstate 45 and Interstate 35).
- 152,353 to 239,507 residents with average household incomes of $101,037 and $109,662 within a three- and five-mile radius.
- Fair Park, the #1 tourist attraction in the state of Texas has been privatized and will be used for events year round.
DB2RE, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the rare opportunity to lease or purchase 725 3rd Avenue (the “Property”), a rare 72,518 SF infill industrial and IOS opportunity strategically located in the heart of Dallas, the Fair Park market (Central Dallas Submarket). Recently vacated by a long-serving tenant, the Property is 88.44% vacant, with two (2) new leases within the first week! Currently, the offering boasts a total of 46,376 SF (contiguous) of industrial space, with individual spaces ranging from 2,191 SF to 9,661 SF. Furthermore, the Property offers 17,764 SF of contiguous office space, with the ability to enjoy smaller individual spaces ranging from 506 SF to 10,321 SF. The asset provides prospective tenants nearly 2.50 acres of valuable and extremely scarce IOS capabilities, 0.87 AC of paved and fenced outside storage and parking connected to the west side of the building and a larger 1.62 AC fenced lot adjacent to the building (0.30 AC already paved).
725 3rd Avenue is perfect for a wide variety of uses and size requirements, including dead storage. Tenants seeking unbeatable core positioning within the core of Dallas will enjoy immediate access to I-30, I-45 and Central Expressway, as well as, proximity to major traffic generators. Within a 3 & 5 mile radius of the Property, there are over 152,353 to 239,507 residents, 10,450 to 11,151businesses and over 153,133 to 136,270 employees. Average household incomes are a staggering $101,037 to $109,662 within the same respective radii. Designated within an Opportunity Zone, the Property, along with the entire market, has witnessed an unprecedented amount of growth.
725 3rd Avenue
725 3rd Avenue, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas 75226