- Brand New 2023 Construction with New 20-Year Corporate Ground Lease Backed by Authentic Brands LLC
- 10.00% Increases Every Five-Years Through the Primary and Option Terms
- Three 5-Year Renewal Options With 10.00% Increases
- Shadow-Anchored by New HEB (June 2023 start and est. Q4 2024 completion), the Most Sought After Retailer and Traffic Generator in the Nation
- Zero Landlord Responsibility and Secure Revenue Stream Within an Income Tax-Free State – Perfect for a 1031 Exchange or Passive Investor
- Strategic Location at the “Four Corners” Intersection (Highway 380 & FM 423) – The Most Coveted Retail Corridor in the DFW Metroplex
- Surrounding Retailers and Traffic Generators Include: HEB, Walmart, Kroger, Home Depot, Whataburger, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald’s, and CVS, Among Many Others
- High-Growth, High-Barrier, and Affluent Market – Frisco’s Population Has Grown a Staggering 470% Since 2000, and an Average Household Income Average City-Wide of Over $134,210
- Over 5,000 New Single-Family Homes and 300+ Multi-Family Units within a 2-Mile Radius∙ Dense Affluent Market with 76,140 – 173,398 Residents Within a 3 and 5 Mile Radius with Average Household Incomes of $179,939 to $164,800 Respectively
- Daytime Populations of 6,519 & 17,348 Employees and 1,492 & 3,787 Businesses Within Three and Five Miles of Back Rifle Coffee
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to present the rare opportunity to acquire Black Rifle Coffee Company, (the “Property”), a rare 20-year corporate ground lease located at the coveted SWQ of FM 423 & US Highway 380 in Frisco, Texas – shadowed to the new HEB Supermarket. Black Rifle Coffee Company (NYSE: BRC) provides new ownership a hands-off stabilized revenue stream backed by the security of a publicly traded company. The recently completed long-term 20-year ground lease includes three 5-year renewal options and 10.00% increases every five years through the primary and option terms. Situated on 0.87 acres of land at HEB’s primary entry point along 423, the Property consists of a 2,700 square foot free-standing building with a 500 square foot patio and a drive-thru. BRCC is a veteran-owned and operated coffee company with an incredibly loyal customer base. With more than 1.9 million lifetime consumers and 285,000+ active coffee club subscribers on the wholesale side, Black Rifle’s strategic roll-out of drive-thru locations in selective markets now brings the coffee and mission direct to the consumer.
Strategically positioned at the southwest quadrant of FM 423 & US Highway 380, the Property sits at one of the most coveted retail intersections in the nation. With over one million square feet of retail, the “Four Corners” intersection includes anchor tenants such as HEB, Kroger, Walmart, and Home Depot, among countless other national retailers). Black Rifle Coffee enjoys tremendous access to significant traffic counts, as well as a dense and wealthy population base that boasts 76,140 – 173,398 residents within a 3- and 5-mile radius. Within the respective radius, average household incomes are a staggering $164,800. Furthermore, within a 2-mile radius, there are over 5,000 single-family lots and over 300 multi-family units under construction, attracting every major retailer to this coveted Frisco commercial hub. Black Rifle Coffee is a true generational asset and presents investors with a once-in-a-lifetime chance to enter this high-growth and high-barrier market. More importantly, the combination of a stable/secured revenue stream and exceptional location will ensure the asset remains an irreplaceable investment for years to come.