- Brand New 15-year Absolute Net Lease!!!
- Corporate Guarantee from credit tenancy (S&P – B)
- Recently renovated auto care facility – Scheduled to open March 7, 2022
- Proven operators – Largest Collision Repair shop with $4 Billion in revenue (2021)
- 10.00% rent escalations every five years through both the primary and option terms – two (2) five-year extension options
- Zero landlord responsibilities – perfect for passive and/or 1031 investors.
- Texas is an income tax-free state and Property applicable for accelerated depreciation.
- Caliber recently merged with ABRA – creating a leading collision repair chain of more than 1,400 locations in 40 states.
- Hellman & Friedman – Dominant private equity firm with over $25 Billion in assets holds a majority stake in Caliber after the merger. H&F provides excellent leadership and promotes long-term growth.
- COVID, recession-resistant, and e-commerce proof tenant.
DB2RE Investment Sales is proud to present the opportunity to acquire the absolute net lease Caliber Auto Care facility (the “Property), located at 11648 N. Central Expressway at the SEQ of Forest Lane and US 75. The Property consists of a freestanding building totaling 6,450 square feet and situated on 0.41 acres of land within the heart of Dallas. Caliber Auto Care, scheduled to open March 7, 2022, provides investors with a 15-year primary term (corporate guarantee) that includes two 5-year options with 10.00% increases every five years through the primary and option terms. With virtually zero landlord responsibilities, the offering is an ideal management-free investment opportunity, perfect for passive investors and/or 1031 buyers seeking both core properties within the DFW Metroplex and a fantastic revenue stream backed by credit tenancy.
Strategically located at the southwest quadrant of Forest Lane and N. Central Expressway, the Property boasts an unbeatable infill location at one of the most dominant commercial corridors in Dallas. Caliber’s positioning along US Highway 75, near the Interstate 635 interchange, provides unmatched access and visibility to the entire Metroplex, residents, nearby employment hubs, and over 203,000 vehicles daily along this major artery. With over 156,458 and 417,771 residents within a three and five-mile radius, as well as daytime population counts in excess of 26,460 employees within a 1-mile radius (double the resident count), the staggering densities provide Caliber and investors unparalleled long-term security. As a result, new ownership not only has a rare opportunity to gain entrance to this high-barrier market but acquire a recession-resistant investment secured by Caliber, the best in the business.
SEQ of Forest Lane and US 75, Dallas, TX 75243