- New 10-year Absolute NNN Corporate Ground Lease to Chipotle (NYSE: CMG)
- Location features New “Chipotlanes” drive-thru concept
- Zero Landlord responsibility and stabilized revenue stream – perfect for a 1031 Exchange
- Four (4) five-year renewal options with 10% increases.
- Located at the entrance to Corinth, Chipotle sits at a lighted intersection at the NEC of Interstate 35E & Swisher Road.
- Positioned at the heart of the dominant retail corridor, Chipotle enjoys excellent visibility and access from the major thoroughfares in the market.
- Adjacent retailers and traffic generators include: Popeyes, Arby’s, Panda Express, T-Mobile, QuikTrip, Comfort Inn and Best Western, among others.
- Traffic counts in excess of 133,000 vehicles daily along I-35E and 21,000 vehicles along Swisher Road / FM 2181.
- Swisher Road is the primary exit to both northbound and southbound traffic exiting and accessing I-35E.
- Surrounding national retailers within retail trade area include: Walmart, Albertsons, Chick-Fil-A, McDonalds, Starbucks, Whataburger and many other national credit tenants.
- Chipotle is at the convergence of two of the most coveted high-growth markets in North Texas (between Denton to the north and Lewisville to the south).
- Upscale neighboring communities and schools: Kensington Park (294 Units), Oxford at Lake View (240 Units), Mansions at Hickory Creek (190 Units), Steeplechase, Enclave of Hickory Creek, Lake Dallas High School (1,275 Students).
- Dense affluent market with 39,366 and 116,149 residents within a three and five mile radius.
- Average household income is a staggering $113,498 to $120,839 within the respective three and five mile radius.
- Daytime populations of 9,169 and 28,573 employees and 734 and 2,378 businesses within three and five miles of Chipotle.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to present the Chipotle Mexican Grill Ground Lease (the “Property”) located at 8201 S. Interstate 35E in Corinth, Texas. Scheduled for a November 27, 2019 opening, Chipotle offers investors an excellent absolute NNN ground lease investment backed by the corporate guarantee of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc (NYSE: CMG). New ownership will also enjoy a brand new ten (10) year primary term with four (4) five-year renewal options with 10% increases at each option.
Located in the DFW submarket of Corinth, Chipotle is at the heart of one of the fastest growing and affluent markets in the DFW Metroplex. Within a three and five mile radius there are 39,366 and 116,149 residents boasting staggering average household incomes of $113,498 and $120,839 respectively.
Situated at the entrance to Corinth, Chipotle is strategically positioned at the main lighted intersection at the NEC of Interstate 35E and Swisher Road. The Property boasts unmatched visibility and convenient access to traffic headed east and west along Swisher Road and exiting / merging onto I-35E from the north and south. Both thoroughfares serve as the primary arteries, connecting Corinth to downtown Dallas, Denton, Frisco and Lake Lewisville.
As the main retail corridor, Chipotle is surrounded by an array of national credit tenants, upscale residential communities and additional traffic generators. Surrounding Chipotle is over 1,000 upscale apartment units, over 1,300 students from neighboring schools, Lake Lewisville, Kensington Square Mall and national retailers that include: Walmart, Albertsons, Starbucks, McDonalds, Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A, QuikTrip and AMC, among many more.