- Excellent neighborhood shopping center strategically located within dense East Dallas market.
- Perfect future redevelopment opportunity with over 5 acres of prime infill land or adaptive reuse, utilizing 36,498 SF of improvements.
- Terrific signalized corner off Ferguson Road & Oates Drive, just north of Interstate 30 and south of Interstate 635.
- Close proximity to Lakewood & White Rock Lake, less than 2 miles.
- Offered well below replacement cost with terrific cash-on-cash return.
- Limited landlord oversight or management needed.
- Short-term leases with below market rates (average rental rate at $12.03 PSF) allows new ownership to maximize value by either redeveloping or leasing-up / pushing rental rates.
- Completed upgrades include updated parking lot, new LED parking pole lighting, new LED lighting in back of property, new paint and updated signage.
- Dense infill positioning creates a high-barrier of entry within a gentrifying market.
- Property benefits from 21,354, 135,520 and 356,201 residents within a 1, 3 and 5 mile radius. Average household incomes range between $57,000 to over $75,000 within the respective trade range.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is pleased to present Ferguson Village Shopping Center, a 36,498 square foot retail center located just east of Lakewood in Dallas, Texas. Due to excellent densities and proximity to Downtown Dallas and White Rock Lake, East Dallas has become one of the fastest growing and gentrifying markets within the DFW Metroplex. Ferguson Village boasts 5.00 acres of prime infill land at the signalized NEC of Ferguson Road and Oates Drive, bringing over 31,000 vehicles to the property daily. Less than two miles from south sits Interstate 30, as well as, Lakewood / Dallas Arboretum at White Rock Lake to the west. Adjacent to the property sits a highly trafficked Family Dollar and 7-Eleven, promoting cross shopping opportunities with tenants at Ferguson Village.
Offered below replacement cost, the investment provides new ownership with a unique urban redevelopment play and additional value-add due to short-term leases and below market rental rates. Investors will benefit from a recurring revenue stream from long-serving tenants, providing greater flexibility while repositioning the asset. With over 135K residents within a three-mile radius, tremendous growth and gentrification surrounding the property and numerous value-add opportunities, Ferguson Village is the perfect value-add investment for both developers and investors seeking core opportunities.