- Irreplaceable AAA urban infill location with the heart of the West 7th Entertainment District and The Fort Worth Cultural District – Fort Worth, Texas.
- Excellent long-term / legacy asset for retail investors looking for prime, infill opportunities within a high barrier market.
- Numerous value-add opportunities through lease-up – currently 79.32% occupied by established businesses, increasing below market rates as well as vertical redevelopment.
- Average rental rates across the property equate to $20.74, well below market rates for comparable assets in the trade area.
- Centralized location between Downtown Fort Worth and Fort Worth Cultural District. Immediate trade area boasts over 8.5 million visitors annually. Nearly 2.5 miles from Texas Christian University.
- Substantial rent escalations throughout primary lease terms and limited near-term roll-over exposure.
- Foch Street provides investors with a unique experience oriented mixed-use asset that embodies the live, work and play culture.
- Unbeatable surrounding demographics with approximately 89,777 and 264,910 residents and 122,451 and 196,679 employees within a three and five mile radius. Residents within the respective radii boast average household incomes of $78,847 and $76,872.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is pleased to present Foch Street (“Property”) a 135,727 square foot mix-used shopping center located in the coveted West 7th Entertainment District of Fort Worth, TX. For over 70 years, Foch Street has been considered a landmark property. Built by the Leonard Family at the end of WWII, the two main buildings date back to 1946 with the third building completed in early 1953. Foch Street embodies the country’s post-World War II resurgence that left us with the architectural treasure we have today. Foch Street is a beacon of Fort Worth’s illustrious history, retail environment and diverse economy. Over the years, the property has been home to an elite group of specialty retailers that include companies like Leonard’s Farm and Ranch Store, Williamson Dickie (Dickie’s), Montgomery Ward & Co. and Tandy Mart. The spirit of Foch Street and its esteemed past precedes itself to this day.
Restored in 2002 and 2011, Foch Street is comprised of three buildings and is currently 79.32% occupied by various specialty, destination and entertainment retailers and business including The Reservoir, Chimy’s, Texas Republic, Colonels’ Bicycles as well as businesses like iProspect, among others. The property boasts 6.36 acres of core / infill MU-2 zoned land and is strategically positioned at the eastern edge of the W. 7th Entertainment District, Fort Worth’s premier urban mixed-use development. Stretching nearly a quarter mile along Foch Street (1,000 feet), Foch Street “Property” provides unparalleled access and visibility to this entertainment mecca. Spanning over 16 city blocks and 80 plus acres, the West 7th District is comprised of over 2 million square feet of high-end residential, office, retail / restaurant and hotel assets. Investors have the unique opportunity to acquire a core / legacy asset within this high growth – high barrier market. The offering provides a stabilized revenue stream as well as various value-add opportunities. The combination of over 28,063 SF of lease-up potential, below market rates and future redevelopment opportunities due to the property’s favorable MU-2 zoning ensures new ownership’s initial investment continues to grow well into the future.
Foch Street is located within the heart of the West 7th Entertainment District in Fort Worth, Texas. The 135,727 SF property boasts over 1,000 feet from W. 7th Street south to W. Lancaster Avenue along Foch Street.