- Rare townhome lot portfolio located within the dense infill Linwood Neighborhood – Fort Worth, Texas (W. 7th District)
- Two (2) double lots totaling 14,300 SF & 14,195 SF each – 28,495 SF or 0.65 AC for the portfolio at a below market $300K per lot
- Excellent centralized location – 0.11 miles / 2 minute to the Foundry District, 0.23 miles / 5 minute walk to Montgomery Plaza, 0.43 miles / 9 minute walk to the W. 7th Entertainment District, 0.79 Miles to Downtown Fort Worth, 0.82 miles to the Cultural District and 1.25 miles to Dickies Arena
- Both lots are shovel ready – includes a savings of over $75,000 for New Ownership!
- Approved high-density / coveted UR Zoning already in-place!
- New Ownership to have access to Seller’s utilities that have already been installed (2804 – 2808)
- Seller to provide all plans and reports (building, architectural, structural, MEP, Civil, landscape, geotechnical, and TOPO surveys)
- Replat complete with dedicated shared access
- Floodplain development permit approved!
- Permit fees have already been paid & city has dedicated funds to replace the old sewer main (sewer tap and impact fees will be due)
- Approved urban forestry permit, street tree permit and all PACS fees paid
- Both lots located along the same block (Weisenberger Street) with ample other acquisitions nearby as needed for development plans.
DB2RE is pleased to present the Weisenberger Townhome Lot Portfolio, located within the heart of the Linwood neighborhood (W. 7th District) of Fort Worth, Texas. The offering is comprised of two double +/- 0.32 AC lots, totaling +/- 0.654 AC. Developers will benefit from the UR zoning current ownership already secured, allowing construction to commence immediately after closing. As one of the fastest growing infill markets in the Nation, the Property boasts a coveted centralized location 0.38 miles north of W. 7th Street, 0.13 miles south of White Settlement Road and 0.25 miles east of University Drive, the dominant thoroughfares in the market. The Linwood neighborhood is a true walkable urban destination, providing its residents with convenient access to world renowned entertainment venues and countless amenities. Surrounding venues and developments include: the Foundry District, Montgomery Plaza, W. 7th Entertainment District, Fort Worth Cultural District, West Bank and Crockett Row, among others.
Over the last several years, the W. 7th District has evolved into one of the most dynamic urban live, work, play destinations in the state of Texas. As a result of its strategic positioning, the Linwood neighborhood has experienced tremendous gentrification and growth. Today, the area is home to various high-end townhome, condo and multi-family projects. As Fort Worth’s most desired infill residential and commercial market, the barrier to entry is high, significantly limiting new entrants and developments. With limited double lots left, the offering is a true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for residential and/or multi-family developers seeking immediate access to the coveted Linwood / W. 7th District.