- Brand New 10-year corporate absolute NNN lease – Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)
- S&P Rated BBB+ – Ranked #121 on the Fortune 500 list | Over 30,000 locations
- One of the most iconic global companies – $26.51 Billion in revenues
- 10.00% increase in Year 6 and 7.50% increases through the option periods
- Four (4) five-year options with no early termination option
- Texas is an income tax free state!
- Strategic location along Irving Boulevard, one of the primary east-west thoroughfares connecting Irving to Downtown Dallas
- Just west of Dallas’s Design District & Brookhollow Industrial District
- New Construction – September 2021
- Across from the #1 McDonald’s in the nation
- Traffic counts in excess of 40,000 vehicles daily
- Irreplaceable dense in-fill location with over 120,000 residents and 50,000 employees within a three mile radius and average household incomes of $70,000
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to present the opportunity to acquire the rare absolute net lease Starbucks (the “Property”) located at 313 W. Irving Blvd. in Irving, Texas. The Property, which opened for business on September 24, 2021, boasts the latest state-of-the-art design from Starbucks and consists of a free-standing building totaling 1,922 square feet and situated on 0.457 acres of land. The tenant, Starbucks (corporate guarantee), provides investors with a 10-year primary term that includes four 5-year options. The lease boasts a 10.00% increase in year 6, including 7.50% increases per renewal option. With virtually zero landlord responsibilities, the offering is an ideal, management-free investment opportunity for passive investors and/or 1031 buyers seeking core properties with a stable revenue stream.
Located within the heart of Dallas, the Property enjoys tremendous densities with 46,360, 217,303, and 426,841 residents within a 1, 3, and 5-mile radius. Furthermore, daytime densities within a 3-mile radius are greater than resident (224,988 employees). Strategically positioned on Irving Boulevard, just west of Dallas’s coveted Brookhollow Industrial District and just south of Highway 183, Starbucks has excellent visibility and access to the core of the DFW-Metroplex. New ownership has an excellent opportunity to access the DFW Market and enjoy a fantastic, stabilized revenue stream, backed by one of the top retailers in the world.