- Brand New 15-year Corporate Net Lease!!!
- New Construction – January 2021
- Investment Grade Credit Tenant – O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. (S&P BBB / Moody’s Baa1).
- Corporate backed – NASDAQ: $452.25 per share (as of 1/4/2020)
- Five 5-year renewal options with a 6.00% increase in year 11 and for each renewal option term.
- Virtually zero landlord responsibilities – perfect for passive and/or 1031 investors.
- Texas is a income tax free state.
- Recession proof tenant – $9.50+ Billion in revenues.
- Excellent highway access and visibility to US Highway 190 W, the dominant thoroughfare in the market and directly west of FM 356.
- Strategic positioning directly across the street from the Brookshire Brother’s grocery store entrance, the primary grocer in the market, as well as, the Conoco service station.
- Positioned at the banks of the beautiful Lake Livingston, 70 miles north of Downtown Houston, 25 miles east of Huntsville.
- 6,890 to 10,077 residents within a three and five mile radius. Population has grown over 21.20% since 2000.
- Average household incomes of $56,608 to $59,681 within the respective three and five mile radius.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to present the opportunity to acquire the O’Reilly Auto Parts Corporate Net Lease (the “Property”) located at the SEC of US Highway 190 W & Old Trinity Road S in Onalaska, Texas, north of Houston and due east of Huntsville on the banks of Lake Livingston. The Property, completed January 2021, boasts the latest state-of-the-art design and consists of a free-standing building totaling 7,225 square feet and situated on 0.921 acres of land. The tenant, O’Reilly Automotive (corporate guarantee), provides investors with a 15-year primary term that includes five 5-year options. The lease boasts a 6.00% increase at the beginning of the 11th year, in addition to 6.00% increases for each renewal option. With virtually zero landlord responsibilities, the offering is an ideal, management free investment opportunity for passive investors and/or 1031 buyers seeking a stable revenue stream and quality credit.
Located 70 miles north of downtown Houston, Onalaska is a quaint lake town on the north side of Lake Livingston that serves as the primary commercial destination for over 10,000 residents. Strategically positioned at the hard SEC of US Highway 190 W & Old Trinity Road S, O’Reilly’s has excellent visibility and access to the main commercial artery in the market (US Highway 190 W). Additionally, O’Reilly’s benefits from increased traffic due to its proximity to the Brookshire Brother’s entrance (primary grocer in the market) and the Conoco service station, both directly across the street from the Property. New ownership has an excellent opportunity to acquire a coveted investment grade tenant (rated “Baa1” by Moody’s) and enjoy a stable revenue stream backed by a brand new, 15-year Corporate Net Lease from O’Reilly’s.