- 100% Occupied strip center with proven tenancy!
- Coveted intersection (SWQ of Preston Road & E. Prosper Trail) with over 44,153 vehicles daily.
- Excellent visibility and access to and from E. Prosper Trail with direct access to curb cut.
- High-growth, high-barrier and affluent market
- 5,703 SF of new and/or renewed leases in 2021 (55.14% of the Property)
- Average of 4.70 years of term remaining across the entire shopping center
- 56.88% of the Property boasts one or more rent increases through their primary term.
- Surrounding retailers and traffic generators include: Kroger Marketplace, Baylor Scott & White Health, Chase Bank, Bank of America and Exxon, among many others.
- Minimal landlord responsibilities – perfect for passive and/or 1031 investors.
- Texas is an income tax free state
- Strategic location less than 2 miles east of the Dallas North Tollway and north of US Highway 380.
- Positioned within a very dense residential area with significant purchasing power (Saddle Creek, Wildwood Estates, Tanner’s Mill, Lakes of Prosper).
- Over 347% growth since 2000 with continued population growth.
- 5,616, 36,903 and 97,673 residents within a 1, 3 and 5 mile radius. Respective average household incomes a staggering $176,063, $177,263 and $154,663.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present to qualified investors the acquisition opportunity of the Prosper Trail Shopping Center (the “Property”), a 10,343 SF multitenant strip center located along the SWQ of Preston Road and E. Prosper Trail. Built in 2006, the Property is currently 100% leased to a terrific tenant line-up that includes five (5) tenants: Fossil Creek Liquor, Chicago Title, TLC Embroidery, Professional Black Belt and ATI Physical Therapy. With over 55.14% of the Property having just executed new leases and/or renewals, new Ownership will enjoy a fantastic stabilized revenue stream, perfect for passive investors seeking quality assets within high-barrier markets of north Texas.
Situated on a 1.04 AC site, Prosper Trail Shopping Center is located at the coveted SWQ of Preston Road and E. Prosper Trail. With over 44,153 vehicles daily, the Property enjoys excellent visibility along one of the main intersections in the market. Surrounding retailers and traffic generators include: Kroger Marketplace, Chase Bank, Bank of America, Exxon and Baylor Scott & White Health, among others. Since 2000, the market has seen unprecedented growth of over 347%. Furthermore, this affluent market boasts incredible purchasing power with average household incomes a staggering $176,063, $177,263 and $154,663 within a one, three and five mile radius of the Property.