- Rare 13 lot portfolio which totals over 1.38 acres.
- The offering boasts the largest compilation of undeveloped land / lots by a single owner. 8 of 13 lots zoned for MF (PD 1266 & D). 5 of 13 lots zoned for intensive commercial and medium industrial (G & J).
- High-barrier urban market located half a mile northeast of Downtown Fort Worth.
- Surrounding economic generators include: Fort Worth CBD, Sundance Square, Panther Island, the Near Southside and Medical Districts and the Fort Worth Stockyards, among others.
- Accessible to the 3 largest transportation thoroughfares in the market: Interstate 30, Interstate 35 and Highway 121.
- Beneficial zoning for high-density residential: D – High Density Multi-Family, PD 1266, G – Intensive Commercial and J – Medium Industrial.
- Dense affluent market with 37,053 to 90,994 residents within a 2 and 3 mile radius.
- Average household incomes boast a staggering $87,476 within a 1 mile radius and $74,723 and $69,867 within the respective 2 & 3 mile radius.
- Daytime populations well in excess of resident populations. 1,535, 4,248, 7,352 businesses with 32,504, 75,095 and 120,778 employees in a 1, 2 and 3 mile radius.
DAVIDSON & BOGEL REAL ESTATE is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the Rock Island Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a rare 13 lot offering totaling 1.38 acres (58,966 SF) of unimproved land. Located within the historic Rock Island / Trinity Bluff neighborhood, the Portfolio spans from E Bluff Street to the south, all the way to Stonehawk Capital’s new multi-family project, The Jameson at the Bluffs, located on Pharr Street to the north. The offering is the largest compilation of lots in the market, allowing new Ownership to enter this high-barrier market with critical scale in one transaction.
Positioned a half mile northeast of Downtown Fort Worth, the Portfolio has unmatched access to major economic generators including: the Fort Worth CBD, Sundance Square, Panther Island, Near Southside / Medical Districts and the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. The market’s unique urban environment, along with its eclectic charm, views and coveted location, have all led to tremendous growth and gentrification over the last couple of years. Furthermore, the area’s connectivity to major transportation arteries such as Highway 121, Interstate 30 & Interstate 35, have made Trinity Bluff / Rock Island a focal point for new residential development.
The Rock Island Residential Portfolio is located within the Rock Island / Trinity Bluff neighborhoods, in the core of Fort Worth, Texas. The Portfolio sits just west of Interstate 35 and north of the E Belknap Street & E Weatherford Street split.
1.38 AC – Rock Island Residential Portfolio
1301 E Peach Street, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas 76102