- Brand New 10-year corporate absolute NNN lease – Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)
- 10.00% increase in Year 6 and 10.00% increases through the option periods
- Four (4) five-year options with no early termination option
- One of the most iconic global companies – $26.51 Billion in revenues
- Texas is an income tax free state
- Strategic location at the SWQ of Military Parkway and Interstate 635 / LBJ Freeway, two of the main thoroughfares in the trade area which connect Mesquite to Downtown Dallas and the rest of the DFW Metroplex Located at the entrance of Iron Horse Village – over 336 new single-family homes, townhomes and numerous commercial projects.
- New Construction – September 2021
- Directly adjacent to Whataburger
- Traffic counts in excess of 23,500 vehicles daily
- Dense market with over 117,816 residents and 41,470 employees within a three mile radius and average household incomes of $61,488
- High-traffic intersection with ease of access to both residential and business traffic
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to present the opportunity to acquire the rare absolute net lease Starbucks (the “Property”) located at 1714 Military Parkway in Mesquite, Texas. The Property, scheduled for opening September 2021, boasts the latest state-of-the-art remodel from Starbucks and consists of a free-standing building totaling 2,370 square feet and situated on 0.407 acres of land. The tenant, Starbucks (corporate guarantee), provides investors with a 10-year primary term that includes four 5-year options. The lease boasts a 10.00% increase in year 6, including 10.00% increases per renewal option. With virtually zero landlord responsibilities, the offering is an ideal, management free investment opportunity for passive investors and/or 1031 buyers seeking core properties with a stable revenue stream.
Located within the heart of the DFW Metroplex, the Property enjoys tremendous densities with 117,816 and 299,857 residents within a 3 and 5 mile radius. Strategically positioned at the southwest quadrant at Military Parkway and Interstate 635, the two primary arteries in the market, Starbucks has excellent visibility and access to the entire DFW Metroplex. The site offers patrons ease of access on both the go-to-work traffic and the coming home traffic. More importantly, Starbucks is at the entrance of Iron Horse Village, the newest master-planned community in the market with over 336 single-family lots, townhomes and numerous commercial projects. New ownership has an excellent opportunity to access the DFW Market and enjoy a fantastic stabilized revenue stream, backed by one of the top retailers in the world.