About Aly Christensen
Aly works with the Davidson Bogel Real Estate division focusing on retail properties, pad sites, and tenant representation throughout north Texas, east Texas, and the state of Oklahoma. She has become a trusted advisor within the retail segment because of her industry experience. Aly uses her extensive knowledge of the marketplace to create successful strategies for clients ranging from tenant representation, merchandising of ground-up developments, and pad sites.
Her previous experience includes creating and executing high-volume market plans for clients such as Starbucks, Chipotle, Potbelly, AIO wireless, and Fuzzy’s Tacos. She also represented other clients such as Rustic Cuff, Bravo/Brio Concepts, chef Matt McAllister, Insomnia Cookies, Paint Nail Bar, Chinnaholic, and Super Chix. Her knowledge of the marketplace makes her an ideal strategic partner for clients looking to expand their business quickly, enter new markets or negotiate and execute multiple real estate transactions while creating a pipeline. Aly has closed more than 300 deals for clients while at CBRE and The Weitzman Group in Dallas, TX.
Some of the most rewarding deals she executed were special assignments like site selection and lease negotiation for Starbucks’ 12th Community Store, 2 of 20 Starbucks Reserve locations, and a first-to-market Potbelly Sandwich Shop location in the state of Oklahoma.
Aly’s current tenant representation clients include Wendys, Chef Lance Knowling, and San Martin. On the project side, notable clients include Provident Realty, United Commercial Development (UCD), Vaquero, Retail Partners, Hillwood, Leon Capital, and Oakridge Investments.
Previously, Aly focused on retail at The Weitzman Group, UCR, and CBRE. She is a Dallas native but raised in Kansas. Aly earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Real Estate Finance from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. As Texas native, Aly has embraced the state’s southern culture and often finds time for two-stepping and country-western dance.
- Crossroads at Terrell
- Oklahoma City-SEC of I-40 & MacArthur
- Oklahoma City-NEC of I44 & SW 19th St.
- Oklahoma City-SEC of Robinson & NW 23rd St.
- Lawton-SEC of Cache & Homestead
- Bartlesville-SEQ of Hwy. 75 & Phillips Blvd.
- Fort Worth-NWQ of I35 & Westport
- Little Elm-SEC of Eldorado Pkwy. & F.M. 720
- Arlington-SEC of U.S. 287 & Little School Rd.
- West-NWC of I35 & Oak St.
- Dallas-4402 Lemmon Ave.
- Tyler – NWC – Loop 323 & Earl Campbell Pkwy.
- Tulsa – NEC – U.S. Route 169 & Pine St.
- Tulsa – NEC – 244 & Yale Ave.
- Little Elm – NEC – US 380 & Union Park Blvd.
- Frisco – SWC – 423 & 380
- Little Elm – SWQ – F.M. 423 & Little Elm Pkwy.
- Frisco – SWQ – F.M. 423 & Main St.
- Northlake – NEC – FM 407 and Cleveland Gibbs Rd.
- Carrollton – SWC – Hebron Pkwy. & Marsh Ln.
- Royse City – SEC – I-30 & Erby Campbell Blvd.
- Fort Worth – Park Vista & Golden Triangle Blvd.
- Sunnyvale – SEC – Hwy. 80 & Collins Rd.