About Austin Freet
Austin Freet specializes in Suburban Land with a primary focus in tenant representation. Freet developed an acute interest in real estate at an early age and interned at multiple firms. Before joining the team, he was chosen for a selective summer internship with Airgas, cementing his passion for cultivating strong client relationships and delivering unrivaled customer service. He is a graduate of Austin College where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Rockwall – John King Blvd. & Hwy. 66
- Wilmer – SEQ – I-45 & E. Belt Line Road
- Fort Worth – NWQ – Harmon Rd. & Covey Ln.
- Wylie-NWQ of 78 & Westgate
- Greenville-SEQ of Highway 69 & I-30
- Granbury-Highway 377 at Plaza Dr.
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander Rd. (Multi-family)
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander
- Arlington-SEC of U.S. 287 & Little School Rd.
- McKinney-SEC-Bray Central & Redbud
- Godley-NWQ-FM 2331 & CR 916
- Bartonville – SEC – Jeter Rd. & McMakin Rd.
- Fort Worth – NEC – Bailey Boswell Rd. & Centerboard Ln.
- Fort Worth – NEQ – Basswood Blvd. & F.M. 156
- Fort Worth – SEC – Harmon Road & Running River Lane
- Frisco – SWQ – F.M. 423 & Main St.
- Rockwall – NEQ – Ridge Rd. & Yellow Jacket Ln.
- Granbury – NWC – 2nd St. & Calinco Dr.