About Austin Freet
Austin Freet specializes in Suburban Land with a primary focus in tenant representation. Freet developed an acute interest in real estate at an early age and interned at multiple firms. Before joining the team, he was chosen for a selective summer internship with Airgas, cementing his passion for cultivating strong client relationships and delivering unrivaled customer service. He is a graduate of Austin College where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Rockwall-SWC of Rockwall Pkwy. & Horizon Rd.
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander Rd. (Multi-family)
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander
- Arlington-SEC of U.S. 287 & Little School Rd.
- Flower Mound – NEC – F.M. 1171 & Freeman Rd.
- McKinney-SEC-Bray Central & Redbud
- Godley-NWQ-FM 2331 & CR 916
- Bartonville – SEC – Jeter Rd. & McMakin Rd.
- Fort Worth – NEC – Bailey Boswell Rd. & Centerboard Ln.
- Fort Worth – NEQ – Basswood Blvd. & F.M. 156
- Fort Worth – SEC – Harmon Road & Running River Lane
- Frisco – SWQ – F.M. 423 & Main St.
- Rockwall – NEQ – Ridge Rd. & Yellow Jacket Ln.
- Fort Worth – SWQ – Heritage Trace Pkwy. & Harmon Rd.
- San Antonio – SWC – TX 211 & Potranco Rd.