Multifamily & Build To Rent Land
About Austin Freet
Austin Freet specializes in Suburban Land with a primary focus on the northern Fort Worth growth pattern. Freet developed an acute interest in real estate at an early age by attending local City Council meetings and seeking out mentors with leadership roles in his hometown of Highland Village. Quickly after joining the team, he developed a passion for continuing to build on his previous knowledge by studying city codes and council minutes throughout the DFW metroplex. This experience proved beneficial as he pivoted to a tenant representation role with Service First Automotive during their primary rollout in DFW and later in the Denver MSA. Currently, Austin focuses on the single-family, multi-family, and build-to-rent product spaces assisting residential developers with ground-up land transactions in the Suburban markets of DFW. He is a graduate of Austin College, where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Bartonville – SEC – Jeter Rd. & McMakin Rd.
- Fort Worth (5.53ac) – NEQ – 156 & Basswood
- Rockwall – John King Blvd. & Hwy. 66
- Wilmer – SEQ – I-45 & E. Belt Line Road
- Wylie – NWQ – U.S. 78 & Westgate
- Greenville-SEQ of Highway 69 & I-30
- Granbury-Highway 377 at Plaza Dr.
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander Rd. (Multi-family)
- Granbury-NWQ of 377 & Meander
- Arlington-SEC of U.S. 287 & Little School Rd.
- McKinney-SEC-Bray Central & Redbud
- Godley-NWQ-FM 2331 & CR 916
- Fort Worth – NEQ – Basswood Blvd. & F.M. 156
- Fort Worth – SEC – Harmon Road & Running River Lane
- Frisco – SWQ – F.M. 423 & Main St.
- Rockwall – NEQ – Ridge Rd. & Yellow Jacket Ln.
- Granbury – NWC – 2nd St. & Calinco Dr.