About Blake Morrison
Blake Morrison garnered a strong interest in commercial real estate after obtaining an EB Arrow internship following his graduation from the Episcopal School of Dallas. Blake would then attend college at the University of Oklahoma and continue to establish his real estate career by holding internships with NAI Sullivan Group in Oklahoma City and Highland Homes in Plano.
Before joining Davidson Bogel, Blake held a position with Brand Partners, a boutique commercial real estate firm located in Dallas. Blake graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a finance major. While at OU, Blake was a member of the Phi Gamma Delta and was in charge of recruitment and social activities.
- Fate – NWC – Hwy. 66 & Ben Payne Rd.
- Lewisville – NEQ – S.H. 121 & MacArthur Blvd.
- Frisco – NEQ – Main St. & Legacy Drive
- Frisco – NWQ – Main St. & Dallas North Tollway
- Northlake – SWC – S.H. 114 & Cleveland Gibbs Rd.
- Allen – NEC – Main Street & Allen Heights Drive
- Allen – SWQ – Main Street & Malone Road
- Carrollton – SWC – Hebron Pkwy. & Marsh Ln.
- Keller – SEQ – U.S. 377 & Big Bear Creek Rd.
- Fort Worth – NWC – McCart & Risinger