About Geoff Young
Geoff Young is an Associate in the Suburban Land Division and specializes in managing client relationships, acquisitions and dispositions, parcel assemblages and grocery-anchored developments. Before joining the team, Young cultivated meaningful relationships and an unparalleled work ethic at Venture Commercial Real Estate. He is affiliated with The Ibex Club, the International Council of Shopping Centers, and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and Real Estate. Young is a graduate of the University of Alabama where he received his bachelor’s degree in political science.
- Haslet-NWQ-Blue Mound & Harmon Rd.
- Arlington – NWC – S. Collins St. & E. Sublett Rd.
- Grand Prairie – SEQ – S.H. 360 & U.S. 287
- Prosper – 4855 N. Custer Road
- Frisco – SEC – Panther Creek Pkwy. & Dallas North Tollway
- Allen – NEC – Main Street & Allen Heights Drive
- Allen – SWQ – Main Street & Malone Road
- Flower Mound – Cross Timbers Road (FM 1171) & Parker Square Road
- Northlake – SEQ – SH 114 & I-35W
- Northlake – SWC – SH114 & I35W – Chadwick Farms
- Wylie – NEC – TX-78 and Eubanks Ln.
- Roanoke – NEC – N. Pine St. & Rusk St.
- Sachse – SEC – SH 78 & Hooper Rd.
- Addison – SEQ – Marsh Lane & Belt Line Road
- Keller – SEQ – US 377 & Big Bear Creek Rd.
- Fort Worth – NWC – Beach Street & Long Avenue
- Terrell – NEC – U.S. 80 (Spur 557) & F.M. 148
- Grand Prairie – SWQ – Lake Ridge Pkwy. & Camp Wisdom Rd.
- Dallas – NWQ – I-20 and Hampton Road
- Dallas – SWQ – Wheatland Rd. & Old Hickory Tr.
- Fort Worth – NEC & NWC – McCart Ave. & Risinger Rd.
- Fort Worth – NEC – McCart Ave. & Risinger Rd.
- Fort Worth – NWC – Risinger and McCart
- Lancaster – SEQ – Belt Line & Bluegrove