About Grant Lake
Growing up watching his father working in adaptive redevelopment at Jim Lakes Companies, Grant began to develop a passion for real estate. Grant later worked as an intern for Jim Lakes Companies, where he had the opportunity to learn the ropes of the business through property management, marketing, property maintenance, and the process of development. Grant further learned the nuances of the land business while interning for Davidson & Bogel’s urban division where he was exposed to the emerging submarkets of Dallas. While in Barcelona, Grant spent time working for a real estate investment firm where he practiced investment sales and attended renown trade shows throughout Europe.
Grant attended Texas Christian University where he graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Economics with a minor in Finance.
- Dallas – NEQ – 10850 Luna Road
- Dallas – SEC – 5500 W. Davis St., 703 N. Tatum Ave.
- Dallas – 1300 S. Ervay St.
- Dallas – 1001 N. Bishop Ave.
- Dallas – 3527 Bolivar Dr.
- Dallas – 1814 & 1804 S. Harwood – For Lease
- Irving – 698 E. Airport Freeway
- Dallas – 2323 & 2335 Valdina St.
- Dallas – NWC – Zang Blvd. & Neely St.
- Dallas – Motor Circle
- Dallas – 1502 Holly Ave.
- Dallas – 4004 Hancock St.
- Dallas – 800 & 804 JB Jackson Blvd.