About Grant Lake
Growing up watching his father working in adaptive redevelopment at Jim Lakes Companies, Grant began to develop a passion for real estate. Grant later worked as an intern for Jim Lakes Companies, where he had the opportunity to learn the ropes of the business through property management, marketing, property maintenance, and the process of development. Grant further learned the nuances of the land business while interning for Davidson & Bogel’s urban division where he was exposed to the emerging submarkets of Dallas. While in Barcelona, Grant spent time working for a real estate investment firm where he practiced investment sales and attended renown trade shows throughout Europe.
Grant attended Texas Christian University where he graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Economics with a minor in Finance.
- Dallas – 10606 Goodnight Ln.
- Dallas – 2151 Mañana Dr.
- Dallas – 2118 California Crossing
- Dallas – 2805 S. Belt Line Rd.
- Fort Worth – 4501 Blue Mound Rd.
- Dallas – 2377 Walnut Hill Ln.
- Dallas – 8500 & 8800 Julius Schepps Fwy.
- Fort Worth – 2591 NE 28th St.
- Dallas – NWQ – CF Hawn Fwy. & Jim Miller Rd.
- Arlington – 12750 Calloway Cemetery
- Irving – 5180 W. Airport Fwy.
- Dallas – NEQ – Bonnie View Rd. & Wintergreen Rd.
- Irving – 2144 E. Irving Blvd.
- Dallas – NEQ – 10850 Luna Rd.
- Dallas – NEC – 5500 W. Davis St. & 703 N. Tatum Ave.
- Dallas – 1300 S. Ervay St.
- Dallas – 1001 N. Bishop Ave.
- Dallas – 1814 & 1804 S. Harwood St.- For Lease
- Irving – 698 E. Airport Fwy.
- Dallas – 2323 & 2335 Valdina St.
- Dallas – Motor Circle
- Dallas – 1502 Holly Ave.
- Dallas – 4004 Hancock St.
- Dallas – 800 & 804 JB Jackson Blvd.