Partner - Urban
About Jake Milner
Commercial Real Estate is more than hard work and dedication to Jake Milner – it is an art form that brings both people and place together. Because of this approach, Milner is passionate about how to bring together his vast market knowledge of the Dallas urban core with the appropriate client for each and every deal. Jake came to Davidson Bogel Real Estate in January of 2016 to specialize in urban land sales and acquisitions within Dallas’ emerging submarkets. Since his arrival, Jake has played an integral part of building the Urban brand throughout these markets.
Born and raised in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Metroplex, Jake comes from a line of local retail and restaurant franchisees. Having grown up on the buyer’s side of real estate, he has a unique understanding of both buying and selling through his transactional experience with the family business.
In his free time, Jake is a local foodie. He spends his weekends going to new and exciting restaurants and prides himself on his knowledge of the Dallas restauranteurs.
Jake began his career working for his family, helping with site selection for Taco Casa. This gave him the experience of working with people as well as the basic foundation for real estate transactions. In 2014, Jake joined Venture Commercial where he continued to expand his knowledge with both restaurant tenant representation and commercial leasing. There he enjoyed the opportunity in the revitalization of Deep Ellum, and work with some of Dallas’ most experienced restauranteurs in the urban core.
Jake Grew up in Southlake Texas; after graduating from Liberty Christian School he attended a small private school outside St. Louis called Principia College where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
- Dallas-514 S Hall St. & 2830 Jefferies St.
- Dallas-400 Sunset & 211 S Bishop Ave.
- Cedars Opportunity
- Dallas-2710 Swiss Ave. & 2727 Floyd St.
- Dallas-Lancaster Ave. Portfolio
- Dallas – 3512, 3516, 3520 Ross Avenue
- Dallas-SWC of Singleton Ave. & Herbert St.
- Dallas – 1814 & 1804 S Harwood
- Dallas – 2292 Vantage St.
- Dallas – NEC – Hood St. & Routh St.
- Dallas-2212 W. Davis St.
- River District Development Opportunity
- Dallas-617 W. Commerce
- Dallas-2307 May St.
- Dallas-NWC of Jefferson & Marsalis
- Dallas-1030 N. Zang Blvd.
- 330 N. Ewing Ave.
- Fort Worth Avenue Development Opportunity
- Oak Cliff Development Opportunity
- Dallas-830 N. Lancaster Ave.
- Dallas-1906, 1908, 1912 N. Hall St.
- Dallas – 321 N. Ewing Ave.
- Dallas-NEC-Jefferson & Marsalis
- Dallas-644 W. Davis St.
- Dallas-815 N Ewing Ave.
- Dallas-SEC W. Commerce & Sylvan
- Dallas-SEQ-Peak St. & Elm St.
- Dallas – 3517 E. Kiest
- Dallas – 628 Winston St.
- Dallas – 1814 & 1818 Richardson Ave.
- Dallas – 320 E. 8th St.
- Dallas – 2712 Swiss Ave.
- Fair Park Opportunity Zone Land
- Dallas – 108 N. Marsalis Ave.
- Dallas – 620 Bedford St.
- Dallas – SWQ – Lamar & Corinth St.
- Dallas – SWC – Singleton Blvd. & Borger St.
- Dallas – 215 & 217 W. 8th St.
- Dallas – SEQ – I-35E & Upton St.
- Dallas – SWQ – N. Beckley Ave. & E. 8th St.
- Dallas – SWC – N. Zang & Beckley
- Dallas – NWC – N. Beckley & E. 8th St.
- Dallas – SWC – McCommas Blvd. & Hwy. 75
- Dallas – 8040 Barbaree Blvd.
- Dallas – 4500 Swiss Ave.
- Dallas- NEC – Singleton & Pointer
- Dallas – 1001 & 1015 N. Hall St.
- Dallas – 1400 W. Commerce
- Dallas – 1506 N. Griffin Street
- Dallas – The Cedars Land Portfolio
- DALLAS – SWQ – S. St. Paul St. & Richardson Ave.
- Dallas – SWC – N. Beckley Ave. & I-30
- Dallas – NEC – Ft. Worth Ave. & N. Montclair Ave.
- Dallas – SEQ – E. Jefferson & S. Ewing Ave.
- Dallas – SEQ – S. Denver St. & E. 10th St.
- Oak Cliff Development Opportunity