Partner - Urban
About Jake Milner
Commercial Real Estate is more than hard work and dedication to Jake Milner – it is an art form that brings both people and place together. Because of this approach, Milner is passionate about how to bring together his vast market knowledge of the Dallas urban core with the appropriate client for each and every deal. Jake came to Davidson Bogel Real Estate in January of 2016 to specialize in urban land sales and acquisitions within Dallas’ emerging submarkets. Since his arrival, Jake has played an integral part of building the Urban brand throughout these markets.
Born and raised in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Metroplex, Jake comes from a line of local retail and restaurant franchisees. Having grown up on the buyer’s side of real estate, he has a unique understanding of both buying and selling through his transactional experience with the family business.
In his free time, Jake is a local foodie. He spends his weekends going to new and exciting restaurants and prides himself on his knowledge of the Dallas restauranteurs.
Jake began his career working for his family, helping with site selection for Taco Casa. This gave him the experience of working with people as well as the basic foundation for real estate transactions. In 2014, Jake joined Venture Commercial where he continued to expand his knowledge with both restaurant tenant representation and commercial leasing. There he enjoyed the opportunity in the revitalization of Deep Ellum, and work with some of Dallas’ most experienced restauranteurs in the urban core.
Jake Grew up in Southlake Texas; after graduating from Liberty Christian School he attended a small private school outside St. Louis called Principia College where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
- 1706 Wood Street
- Dallas – 615 Singleton Blvd.
- NWC – Zang Blvd. & Neely St.
- Dallas – Motor Circle
- Dallas – 2102 S. Cesar Chavez
- Dallas – 215 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- 818 Singleton Blvd.
- 822 & 830 N. Lancaster Ave.
- 800 & 810 N. Lancaster Ave.
- 4315 Scurry, 4321 Scurry, 1511 Burlew
- Trinity Green West
- 2421 Connecticut Ln.
- 1001 N. Crawford
- Dallas – SEQ – Corinth St. & S. Lamar St.
- Dallas – Downtown Development Opportunity
- S. Good Latimer Expy. & Dawson St.
- The AG – 1505 S. Akard
- Scurry & Burlew
- Dallas – 611 Fabrication St.
- 1041 S. Zang Blvd.
- 1901 & 1911 Clarence Street
- Dallas – 320 E. 8th St. & 417 E. 9th St.
- Dallas – 238 W. 12th Street
- Dallas – 1705, 1707, 1713 Young St.
- Dallas – 2006 Market Center
- Dallas-412 E. 9th St.
- Dallas-154 Leslie St.
- Dallas-163 Howell St.
- Dallas-2424 ERL Thornton
- Dallas-529 W. Commerce St.
- Dallas-2816 Sylvan Ave.
- Dallas-9337 Midway Road
- Fort Worth-2917 Wingate Street
- Dallas-1004 Fort Worth Ave.
- Dallas-514 S Hall St. & 2830 Jefferies St.
- Cedars Opportunity
- Dallas-2710 Swiss Ave. & 2727 Floyd St.
- Dallas-Lancaster Ave. Portfolio
- Dallas – 3512, 3516, 3520 Ross Avenue
- Dallas – 1814 & 1804 S Harwood
- Dallas – 2292 Vantage St.
- Dallas – NEC – Hood St. & Routh St.
- Dallas-2212 W. Davis St.
- River District Development Opportunity
- Dallas-2307 May St.
- Dallas-NWC of Jefferson & Marsalis
- 330 N. Ewing Ave.
- Fort Worth Avenue Development Opportunity
- Oak Cliff Development Opportunity
- Dallas – 321 N. Ewing Ave.
- Dallas-644 W. Davis St.
- Dallas-1001 & 1015 N Hall St.
- Dallas-815 N Ewing Ave.
- Dallas-SEC W. Commerce & Sylvan
- Dallas-1701 Browder St.
- Dallas – 3517 E. Kiest
- Dallas – 1814 & 1818 Richardson Ave.
- Dallas – 320 E. 8th St.
- Fair Park Opportunity Zone Land
- Dallas – 108 N. Marsalis Ave.
- Dallas – SWQ – Lamar & Corinth St.
- Dallas – SWC – Singleton Blvd. & Borger St.
- Dallas – SEQ – I-35E & Upton St.
- Dallas – SWC – N. Zang & Beckley
- Dallas – SWC – McCommas Blvd. & Hwy. 75
- Dallas – 8040 Barbaree Blvd.
- Dallas – 4500 Swiss Ave.
- Dallas – 1506 W. Griffin St.
- Dallas – The Cedars Land Portfolio
- Dallas – SWQ – S. St. Paul St. & Richardson Ave.
- 750 E. Jefferson Boulevard
- Oak Cliff Development Opportunity