About Mike Lester
Mike Lester is a part of the Urban team specializing in acquisitions and dispositions in emerging neighborhoods both in and around the city’s urban core. Lester is passionate about understanding the ins and outs of the communities in which he works, equipping him to understand values better than competitors.
Mike is involved with his local church, Watermark Community Church, and has a heart for serving others and the communities he works in. He is a graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas, where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance. Mike likes spending time fishing, golfing, and spending time with family and friends. He and his wife, Holly, live in North Dallas with their two children.
- Dallas – 4918 Bryan, 1312 N. Prairie, 4814 Virginia, & 1415 N. Fitzhugh (East Dallas Land Portfolio)
- Dallas – 810 E. 9th Street Portfolio
- Dallas – 4618 & 4700 Gaston Ave.
- Dallas – 226 S. Lancaster Ave.
- Dallas – 2715 S. Harwood
- Dallas – 1401 & 1407 South Boulevard
- Dallas – 1021 E. Jefferson Blvd.
- Dallas – 2710 Swiss Ave. & 2727 Floyd St.
- Dallas – 336 N Lancaster Ave
- Dallas – 3055 Al Lipscomb Way
- Dallas – 600 & 604 N. Ewing and 815 E. 5th St.
- Dallas – 1140 N Westmoreland Rd.
- Dallas – 1806, 1804, 1800 JB Jackson Jr. Blvd & 3308 Birmingham Ave.
- Dallas – 921 E. 8th St.
- Dallas – 3301 Oak Lane
- Dallas – 417 E. 9th St.