About Mike Lester
Mike Lester is a part of the Urban team specializing in acquisitions and dispositions in emerging neighborhoods both in and around the city’s urban core. Lester is passionate about understanding the ins and outs of the communities in which he works, equipping him to understand values better than competitors.
Mike is involved with his local church, Watermark Community Church, and has a heart for serving others and the communities he works in. He is a graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas, where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance. Mike likes spending time fishing, golfing, and spending time with family and friends. He and his wife, Holly, live in North Dallas with their two children.
- Marshall – 3330 Go Forth Rd.
- Dallas – 206 & 208 S. Marsalis Ave.
- Dallas – 10810 Shiloh Rd.
- Dallas – 4230, 4400, & 4408 McKinney Ave.
- Dallas – 411 N. Marsalis Ave.
- Dallas – 810 E. 9th Street Portfolio
- Dallas – 226 S. Lancaster Ave.
- Dallas – 2715 S. Harwood St.
- Dallas – 1401 & 1407 South Blvd.
- Dallas – 1021 E. Jefferson Blvd.
- Dallas – 2710 Swiss Ave. & 2727 Floyd St.
- Dallas – Lancaster Ave. Portfolio
- Dallas – 600 & 604 N. Ewing Ave. & 815 E. 5th St.
- Dallas – 1140 N. Westmoreland Rd.
- Dallas – 1806, 1804, 1800 JB Jackson Jr. Blvd. & 3308 Birmingham Ave.
- Dallas – 2712 Swiss Ave.
- Dallas – 3301 Oak Ln.
- Dallas – 417 E. 9th St.