Staton O Standridge
About Staton O Standridge
Staton O Standridge is an Associate in the Suburban Land Division and specializes in parcel assemblages, in-depth market research and analysis, attentive customer service, and creating new opportunities for land development. Before joining the team, Standridge began his career in real estate as an analyst at Standridge Companies, gaining a comprehensive understanding of the industry from the ground up. He is a graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas where he received his bachelor’s degree in finance.
- McKinney-NWC-S.H. 5 & Frisco Rd.
- Wylie – SWC – S.H. 78 & Anson Pkwy.
- McKinney – SWC – Bloomdale Rd. & U.S. 75
- McKinney – SWC – S.H. 5 & Spur 399
- McKinney – NWC / SWC / SEC – BLOOMDALE ROAD & COMMUNITY AVENUE
- Prosper – NWQ – CUSTER ROAD AND U.S. 380
- Corinth – NWQ – Teasley Dr. & I-35 E
- Corinth – NWC – Parkridge Dr. & Teasley Ln.
- Coppell – SWQ – SH 121 & MacArthur Blvd.
- Forney – NEC – FM 460 & US 80
- Mesquite – SWQ – Scyene Road & Lawson Road
- Granbury – NWC – 2nd St. & Calinco Dr.