- 2.169 AC with coveted centralized location along Nursery Lane – River District, Fort Worth.
- Less than 2 miles west of W. 7th Entertainment District & Fort Worth Cultural District.
- Excellent access to White Settlement Road, primary east-west thoroughfare into W. 7th Area and Downtown.
- UR Zoning allows single-family and townhome development.
- High-barrier to entry market with limited availability.
- Surrounding amenities include Heim BBQ, Salsa Limon, boutique office and the Trinity River, including parks and trails.
- Excellent walkability and lush greenscape.
- 85,700 and 244,995 residents within three and five mile radius with average household incomes at $76,926 and $73,103 respectively.
Davidson Bogel Real Estate “DB2RE” is proud to offer qualified developers 2.169 AC along Nursery Lane within the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. The Nursery Lane offering provides developers a once-in-a-generation opportunity to gain access to the River District, one of Fort Worth’s most coveted and emerging mixed-use communities. Nursery Lane is an urban oasis located within the core of Fort Worth, minutes west of the W. 7th Entertainment District, Fort Worth Cultural District, Foundry District and Downtown Fort Worth, among other mainstays. This walkable urban community has it all, accented by its lush green spaces, the River District boasts a complementary mix of local eateries and gourmet dining, shopping, boutique office parks, varying luxury living options, all at the banks of the Trinity River.
2.169 AC – 332 Nursery Lane
332 Nursery Lane, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas 76114