- Excellent service oriented retail and/or office property located in trophy infill market of Grapevine, Texas. Perfect for investors or owner-user.
- Needle in a haystack investment opportunity with tremendous upside for investors through the lease-up of the 24,000 SF of availability and by pushing below market rental rates.
- Located just north of Northwest Highway (Highway Bypass 114), the Property is just seconds away from Historic Downtown Grapevine and Main Street.
- Offered at land value and well below replacement cost, Dooley Commons provides investors / owner-users an affordable option to enter this high-barrier market at the cost of $180 PSF to the building and $38 PSF to the land.
- Completely renovated in 2005, the offering consists of two (2) single-tenant assets totaling 26,650 SF (Building 1: 24,000 SF & Building 2: 2,650 SF) on over 2.90 AC within the center of Grapevine.
- Available 24,000 SF is already separated into three (3) second generation suites and in move-in ready condition. Building may also be kept as a single-tenant asset.
- Building 2 is leased by EPS, a seven-year tenant paying well below market at $14.50 NNN. The lease boasts less than two (2) years remaining on the current term with two (2) five-year options at FMV.
- Excellent visibility and accessibility with strategic positioning along N. Dooley Street. The Property also enjoys ample parking (over 5.10 per 1,000), a true rarity in the market.
- Limited management necessary and virtually zero capital improvements needed.
- Convenient access to numerous traffic generators that includes: DFW International Airport, Grapevine Lake, Gaylord Texan Resort, Great Wolf Lodge, Bass Pro Shop, Grapevine Mills Mall, Historic Downtown Grapevine / Main Street.
- Approximately 36,150 to 108,164 residents with average household incomes at a staggering $96,767 and $143,055 within a 3 & 5 mile radius.
- 3,059 and 6,622 businesses with 81,473 and 164,108 employees within a 3 & 5 mile radius of Dooley Commons.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is proud to offer qualified investors and owner-users Dooley Commons (“Property”), located at 204 N. Dooley Street, just north of E. Northwest Highway in Grapevine, Texas. Offered well below replacement cost at $38 PSF to the land and $180 to the improvements, the Property provides new ownership a rare opportunity to acquire two (2) terrific assets within this high-barrier, high-growth Grapevine market. Totaling 26,650 SF on 2.90 AC, the property can be maintained as two single-tenant assets or converted to a multi-tenant investment. The Property is ideal for value-add investors seeking core service oriented retail and/or office properties in high-growth markets or for future owner-users. Building 1, comprised of 24,000 SF (90.05% of the Property) was previously occupied by Novus Academy who recently vacated. The now available 24,000 SF is comprised of three (3) second generation suites with significant existing improvements, ready for immediate lease-up. Building 2, 2,650 SF (9.95% of the Property) is 100% occupied by Environmental Processing Systems “EPS”, a terrific long-serving tenant since 2012. Completely renovated in 2005 and due to its ample parking (5.10 per 1,000) and strategic positioning within the Grapevine market, Dooley Commons is a needle in a haystack. Dooley Commons proximity to the surrounding affluent neighborhoods and numerous businesses is unmatched. Other notable and nearby economic and growth generators include: DFW International Airport, Gaylord Texan Resort, Great Wolf Lodge, Historic Downtown Grapevine / Main Street and Grapevine Lake, among others. With limited availability in the market and a high-barrier of entry, Dooley Commons is a perfect investment for both investors and users with tremendous upside in both the long-term and short-term.