8500 & 8600 Sovereign Row
Please provide the below information to view this property's offering memorandum.
- SIGNIFICANT VALUE-ADD / OWNER-USER PLAY – 100% occupied with 42,782 SF of immediate lease-up potential within the next year, perfect for an owner-user. Short-term, space is occupied by fantastic credit tenant (KeHe). The remaining tenant in 16,300 SF expires 12/31/2025 and is currently paying $5.10 PSF Gross. Full stabilization can be reached by early 2026.
- LIMITED CAPITAL EXPENDITURES – Ownership recently completed a brand-new roof on the entire building, as well as other cosmetic repairs.
- EXCELLENT POSITIONING – Unmatched location within the coveted Brookhollow Industrial submarket, one of the most attractive industrial markets in the nation.
- VERSATILE SHALLOW BAY LAYOUT – The Property boasts three (3) suites totaling 34,940 SF, 7,842 SF and 16,300 SF. There is over 9,219 SF of existing office space and the spaces could easily be combined to create a single-tenant asset in the long-term or leased as-is with smaller spaces. Property boasts 3 dock high doors and 1 grade level door.
- AMENITIES – The Property is fully sprinklered, offers heavy power, and has three dock-high doors, one grade-level door, and one ramped door. Secondly, the asset has ample parking and the potential for fenced outside storage.
- NATION LEADING INDUSTRIAL MARKET – DFW is one of the largest industrial markets in the country with over 1 billion square feet of industrial space and is the nation’s leading market in terms of net absorption, with over 33.7 million square feet of industrial space absorbed in the last twelve months and 27.9 million square feet of industrial space absorbed year-to-date 2021.
- DEMOGRAPHICS & ACCESS – The portfolio’s infill location offers direct access to over 7 million people, the largest business hubs within the DFW Metroplex, and unmatched access to Interstate 35E, Interstate 635, Highway 114, and Highway 183.
Davidson & Bogel Real Estate, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present to qualified investors the rare opportunity to purchase 8500 & 8600 Sovereign Row (the “Property”), a 59,082 SF shallow bay industrial building located within the Brookhollow industrial submarket of Dallas. Currently, the Portfolio is 100% occupied with 42,782 SF (72.41% of the Property) of contiguous space on a 1-year lease with KeHe, ideal for a potential owner-user. The remaining tenant totals 16,300 SF (27.59% of the Property), expiring December 31, 2025, and currently paying $5.10 PSF Gross. Ownership recently completed a new roof and other cosmetic repairs, limiting major capital expenditures for new ownership.
Strategically positioned within one of the most coveted infill industrial markets, prospective purchasers have a unique opportunity to enter this high-barrier and high-growth market. As the leading industrial market in the country, the DFW Metroplex is experiencing rapid rent growth and stabilized occupancies north of 95%. The irreplaceable location offers unmatched connectivity to over 7 million people, in addition to DFW’s primary commercial and residential hubs. More importantly, the properties enjoy access to major transportation arteries such as Interstate 35E, Highway 114, and Highway 183.
The Property, at nearly 60,000 SF, is one of the largest privately-owned assets remaining in Brookhollow. The building caters to one of the largest pools of tenants, the light distribution user seeking sub 75,000 SF suites. The expanded tenant base looking for under 50,000 SF spaces, historically low occupancy rates, and lack of inventory provide new ownership with a special value-add investment that can be repositioned immediately, with full stabilization coming in +/- 3-years.
8500 & 8600 Sovereign Row
8500 & 8600 Sovereign Row, Dallas, Dallas County, TX 75247