- Legacy high-barrier infill location in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth.
- Excellent positioning in the Central Business District with easy access to N. Henderson Street, Summit Avenue, W. 7th Street, and Weatherford Street.
- Totaling 2.103 AC, the offering is one of the largest and last undeveloped sites in the urban core of the Fort Worth CBD.
- Strategically located for multi-family, hospitality, office, industrial, and other high-density uses due to positioning between summit avenue to the west and N. Henderson Street to the east, two of the bigger north-south thoroughfares in the area.
- Coveted location along W. 5th Street (one block north of W. 7th Street, one of the largest east-west thoroughfares that connects Downtown Fort Worth to the White Settlement and West 7th Districts)
- Easy access to major highways including I-30, I-35 and Jacksboro Highway, making this property easily accessible for all of Fort Worth.
- Adjacent to the Broadstone on Fifth Apartments, Firestone West 7th Apartments, and Mallick Tower, among other high-traffic mixed-use developments.
- Current zoning is J (option to rezone to H or for higher density).
- Dense market with 88,425 and 281,319 residents within a three- and five-mile radius. Average household incomes are between $70,806 and $82,477.
- Excellent daytime densities with 2,836, 7,575, and 13,698 businesses with over 55,642, 124,497, and 190,514 employees within a one, three-, and five-mile radius.
DB2RE is pleased to present a rare 2.103 AC infill land portfolio located in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. This portfolio contains two properties, 1300 W. 5th Street, a 1.405 AC / 61,208 SF tract as well as the southwest corner of W. Weatherford Street & N. Henderson Street, a 0.698 AC / 30,405 SF tract. As one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, the properties boast a coveted location in the central business district of Fort Worth. With convenient access to major thoroughfares including N. Henderson Street, Summit Avenue, Weatherford Street and W. 7th Street, the properties are strategically located to be easily accessible for all of Fort Worth. The properties are also located just one block north of West 7th Street, the main east-west thoroughfare that connects Downtown Fort Worth to the White Settlement, West 7th and Foundry Districts to the west. Surrounding the properties are multi-family complexes including the Broadstone on Fifth as well as the Firestone West 7th Apartments.
As one of the largest and last undeveloped continuous parcels in the area, the properties have the capacity for multi-family, hospitality, office, and industrial other high-density uses. Located less than a mile from the Fort Worth Convention Center as well as the city’s largest retail corridor, Sundance Square, that includes Del Frisco’s Steakhouse, Mi Cocina and Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar, the properties are perfect for new and exciting developments. The area is packed with countless demand generators that include world renowned museums, event venues, bars, upscale dining and luxury living. As Fort Worth’s most desired infill market, Downtown Fort Worth is tight and the barrier to entry is high, significantly limiting new entrants and developments. 1300 W. 5th Street is one of the only 1 AC + sites available for development left in the market, making this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity perfect for developers.
1300 W 5th St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 and SWC of W. Weatherford Street & N. Henderson Street