- Rare 1.63 AC development site located within the dense Legacy / Legacy West market of Plano, Texas.
- Prime location at the hard NEC of the Dallas North Tollway (DNT) and Headquarters Drive.
- Over 159,984 vehicles travel along this intersection daily.
- One of the last major redevelopment sites left along the Dallas North Tollway in Legacy.
- The Property boasts 287 feet of frontage along the DNT and 175 feet along Headquarters Drive.
- Approved high-density / coveted PD-65-CB-1 zoning already in-place! CB-1 is the premier central business district zoning and PD-65 allows for a variety of mixed-uses.
- Centralized location between Plano and Frisco, two of the fastest growing cities in the nation.
- Strategic positioning within the affluent high-growth Legacy market, one of the most coveted commercial corridors in the nation due to its attraction of the world’s largest companies.
- Surrounding traffic generators include: Legacy Town Center, Legacy West, Shops at Granite Park, Stonebriar Centre Mall, The Entertainment District at The Star and Dr. Pepper Ballpark, among many others.
- Home to 4 Fortune 1,000 headquarters and thousands of additional global corporations.
- Dense affluent market with 107,850 and 322,002 residents within a three and five mile radius.
- Average household income a staggering $141,939 & $144,481 within the respective three and five mile radius.
- Daytime populations of 110,880 and 182,604 employees and 5,734 and 12,933 businesses within three and five miles of the Property.
DAVIDSON & BOGEL REAL ESTATE is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the rare 1.63 AC tract at the hard NEC of the Dallas North Tollway & Headquarters Drive in Plano, Texas. The Property is strategically located within the heart of the Legacy and Legacy West master-planned developments, two of the most notable corporate office parks and planned communities in the United States. The offering boasts over 287 feet of frontage along the Dallas North Tollway and 175 feet on Headquarters Drive. Today, the site is one of the largest and last redevelopment opportunities in the high-barrier Legacy market. Zoned PD-65-CB-1, investors and/or developers will benefit from this flexible high-density zoning classification that promotes an array of singular and mixed-use projects. As one of the fastest growing cities commercial markets in the U.S., the Property boasts a coveted centralized location with convenient access to many of the world’s largest companies, renowned entertainment venues and countless amenities. Surrounding venues and developments include: Legacy Town Center, Legacy West, Shops at Granite Park, Stonebriar Centre Mall, The Entertainment District at The Star and Dr. Pepper Ballpark, among many others.
Over the last several years, the Legacy District in Plano has evolved into one of the most dynamic urban live, work, play destinations in the U.S. As a result of its strategic positioning in the middle of the highest growth markets (Plano and Frisco) and its accessibility to the Dallas North Tollway, Legacy has experienced an explosion of growth. With this growth comes the need for high-density urban development with a wide variety of uses. As one of the nations most desired corporate relo destinations, the barrier to entry is high, significantly limiting new entrants and developments. With limited land available, the offering is a true once-in-a-generation opportunity for both investors and developers seeking high-density uses.
1.63 AC – NEC DNT & Headquarters Drive
NEC Dallas North Tollway & Headquarters Drive, Plano, Collin County, Texas 75024