- Hard NWC of S. Garnett Road & E. 61st Street, immediately east of Highway 169 (Mingo Valley Expressway) and just south of Broken Arrow Expressway
- Centralized location between Downtown Tulsa and Broken Arrow
- Daytime densities nearly 2.40 X the resident population within a 1 mile radius and 1.36 X within a 2 mile radius
- Four-way lighted intersection with quality traffic counts of +/- 53,500 vehicles at the intersection daily
- 2.468 AC / 107,516 SF of vacant land
- +/- 446 feet of frontage along S. Garnett Road & +/- 426 feet of frontage along E. 61st Street
- Three (3) points of ingress / egress established
- Intersection benefits from the convergence of the Southbrook neighborhood to the south and the industrial park to the north
- CS – Commercial Shopping – expanded list of permitted uses (convenience store and motor fuel sales prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply)
- Located northeast of Woodland Hills Mall. Surrounding retailers and business also include: QuikTrip, Advance Auto, Sonic, KFC, Dollar General, Taco Bueno, UPS Distribution Facility and Veritiv, among many others.
- Densities of 5,687 – 87,048 residents between a 1 to 3 mile radius with average household incomes between $68,652 – $76,889
- Daytime densities within a 1 to 3 mile radius an excellent 13,628 – 67,971 employees across 916 – 5,310 businesses.
DAVIDSON & BOGEL REAL ESTATE is pleased to present the +/- 2.468 AC located at the NWC of S. Garnett Road & E. 61st Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the (“Property”). Strategically positioned between Downtown Tulsa and Broken Arrow, just east of Mingo Valley Expressway / Highway 169, the site is an excellent hard corner location ready for immediate development. Although convenience store and motor fuel sales is prohibited, the CS zoning (Commercial Shopping) allows for a variety of retail and office needs.
Situated within an infill portion of the market, the Property enjoys significant densities, especially during the daytime. Currently, the daytime demographics within a 1 mile radius are 2.40 X higher than the resident population (13,628 employees) due to the 916 surrounding businesses. Within a 3 mile radius there are over 87,048 residents, 67,971 employees from the 5,310 business with direct access to the site. Located northeast of Woodland Hills Mall, the surrounding retailers and business also include: QuikTrip, Advance Auto, Sonic, KFC, Dollar General, Taco Bueno, UPS Distribution Facility and Veritiv, among many others. The lighted intersection at S. Garnett & E. 61st Street boasts over 53,500 vehicles daily. New ownership will greatly benefit from a “ready-to-go” site at the hard NWC of the dominant intersection.
2.468 AC – NWC S. Garnett Road & E. 61st Street – Tulsa, OK
6020 S. Garnett Road, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma 74146