- Historic building in the Near Southside District of Fort Worth, Texas. Offering provides investors a perfect blend of office, warehouse and retail space.
- Historically significant, but not Historically designated, O.B. Mac offers new ownership a once-in a-lifetime adaptive reuse opportunity without the red tape of historic restrictions.
- Excellent infill asset offered well below replacement cost. New ownership has the unique ability to enter this high-growth / high-barrier to entry market at an affordable price.
- Excellent infill value-add investment with tremendous upside. Ownership has the unique ability to capitalize on the immediate lease-up of 14,000 SF of office space and increase below market rents on the ground floor.
- Substantial existing revenue stream with excellent tenancy. Offering provides investors a rare adaptive reuse opportunity with solid foundation.
- Irreplaceable infill location within the Near Southside District of Fort Worth. O.B. Mac is strategically positioned just south of Downtown with convenient access to the Interstate 35 and Interstate 30 exchange.
- Unmatched visibility from both I-35 and I-30 and accessibility Direct access to southbound I-35 on ramp. Easily accessible from Vickery Boulevard.
- Near Southside is one of DFW’s fastest growing and gentrifying commercial and residential districts. Due to the growth seen over the last eight years, the market has a high barrier of entry for investors and businesses. Since 2010, over 16,640 apartment units have opened with thousands more coming. Furthermore, hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent in new commercial development and redevelopment over the last several years.
- Approximately 6,607 businesses and 121,229 employees within a 3 mile radius.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is pleased to present O.B. Mac at 108 S. Freeway (“Property”) a 40,556 square foot historic building on 1.35 AC in the coveted Near Southside District in Fort Worth, Texas. Situated along South Freeway / Interstate 35, the Property benefits from its convenient access to the core of Downtown Fort Worth and surrounding traffic generators. Originally built in 1860, O.B. Mac is one of Fort Worth’s most iconic architectural treasures, serving as the Stage Coach Hotel until 1899 and then O.B. Macaroni Company headquarters until 2015. As one of Fort Worth’s most historically significant properties, O.B. Mac has been transformed into a creative office / production facility, currently occupied by an array of iconic Fort Worth establishments which include: Melt Ice Cream, Craftwork Coffee Co., Texas Malt, The Ostreum and W. Durable Goods. A perfect investment for both investors or owner-users, O.B. Mac provides new ownership with a significant revenue stream backed by a first class tenant lineup and tremendous upside through the lease-up of the 14,000 SF of creative office and the ability to push the below market rental rates. Furthermore, the offering allows new ownership the rare ability to enter or expand into this high-growth / high-barrier infill market.
Today, the Near Southside District is one of the most sought after urban markets in the state of Texas. Its strategic positioning within the core of Fort Worth, combined with its unique architectural characteristics has brought about a complete revitalization of the area. With the influx of multi-family and countless adaptive reuse projects, options for businesses are limited. O.B. Mac offers tenants a rare affordable option, strategic access to surrounding markets and visibility from the major thoroughfares. Direct access to the southbound I-35 and other major thoroughfares make the Property ideal for all office, distribution and production needs. Divided into two parts, the property is 65.48% occupied with the ground floor retail and production suites 100% occupied by five (5) tenants and totaling 26,556 SF. The the two stories of creative office total 14,800 SF and are available for immediate lease-up. As the market continues to expand and tighten, new ownership will be set-up to take advantage of the tremendous gentrification and growth.