- Legacy infill covered land play totaling 3.410 AC within the high-barrier White Settlement District of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Offered well below replacement cost at $31 PSF to the dirt.
- Little to no oversight or management needed.
- Generational asset with recurring revenue stream and upside potential through redevelopment and increasing below market rental rates.
- Excellent long-term tenancy – FWISD (1.125 AC parking lot since July 2009) and Autobahn, Fort Worth’s premier auto dealer (2.285 AC / 21,264 SF since May 2011).
- Perfect blend of stability with long-term Autobahn lease and upside with FWISD MTM parking agreement.
- Below market rental rates: Autobahn ($5.64 PSF – Absolute NNN) & FWISD ($0.98 PSF – Gross).
- High barrier to entry market due to connectivity to downtown Fort Worth, Trinity River, The Foundry District, Left Bank, Montgomery Plaza, Panther Island, W. 7th Entertainment District and Fort Worth Cultural District.
- Dynamic resident and daytime demographics with 76,462 employees within three mile radius as well as average household incomes of $116,048 – $104,278.