- Legacy infill covered land play totaling 3.410 AC within the high-barrier White Settlement District of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Offered well below replacement cost with approximately $160,000 in net revenue annually.
- Little to no oversight or management needed.
- Generational asset with recurring revenue stream and upside potential through redevelopment and increasing below market rental rates.
- Excellent long-term tenancy – FWISD (1.125 AC parking lot since July 2009) and Autobahn, Fort Worth’s premier auto dealer (2.285 AC / 21,264 SF since May 2011).
- Perfect blend of stability with long-term Autobahn lease and upside with FWISD MTM parking agreement.
- Below market rental rates: Autobahn ($5.64 PSF – Absolute NNN) & FWISD ($0.98 PSF – Gross).
- High barrier to entry market due to connectivity to downtown Fort Worth, Trinity River, The Foundry District, Left Bank, Montgomery Plaza, Panther Island, W. 7th Entertainment District and Fort Worth Cultural District.
- Dynamic resident and daytime demographics with 76,462 employees within three mile radius as well as average household incomes of $116,048 – $104,278.
DB2RE is pleased to present Shamrock at the Trinity, a 3.410 acre parcel in the heart of the White Settlement Industrial District in Fort Worth, Texas. Considered to be the next Design District of Fort Worth, the property is situated two blocks east of W. University Street and feet away from the Trinity River / Trail. The Property provides new ownership a stabilized revenue stream with tremendous upside and most importantly, a strategic redevelopment play. Currently, the site produces over $160,000 in net income annually due to two below market leases: 1) FWISD – used for overflow employee parking and 2) Autobahn Motorcar Group – central service center for all AutoBahn’s nearby dealerships, Fort Worth’s premier high-end car dealer.
The White Settlement Industrial District has been quickly evolving with the expansion of the W. 7th District, Foundry District and Park 7 to the immediate south. As the area grows, this unique infill market will continue to tighten. With the White Settlement Bridge scheduled for completion Q3 of 2019, the area’s transformation will accelerate with the increased connectivity to Downtown and Panther Island to the east. Close proximity to high income demographics and neighborhoods, as well as, walking distance to the Trinity River, Trinity River Trail and surrounding demand generators creates a unique urban environment. Offered below replacement cost, investors gain a terrific redevelopment opportunity within this high-barrier infill market, in addition to a stabilized revenue stream with tremendous growth.