- Core infill location at the heat of the W. 7th District in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Totaling 1.41 AC, 2700 Azalea is one of the largest and last redevelopment land tracts within the core of the W. 7th District.
- Coveted centralized location along Carroll Street, primary north-south artery connecting W. 7th Street to White Settlement Road.
- 0.25 miles north of W. 7th Street and 0.25 miles south of White Settlement Road with access to abundant amenities and traffic generators.
- Adjacent to Montgomery Plaza, The Foundry District and Aviator W. 7th, among other mixed-use developments.
- Across the street from Aviator West 7th – Fort Worth’s most notable 374 room luxury apartment complex.
- MU-1 zoning promotes an array of high-density uses with a max height up to 3-5 stories.
- 90,316 – 264,445 residents within three and five mile radius. Average household incomes between $76,428 – $68,215.
- 1,300, 7,007 and 12,106 businesses with 22,634, 127,630 and 196,941 employees within a one, three and five mile radius.
DB2RE is pleased to present 2700 Azalea, a 1.41 AC tract in the heart of the W. 7th District of Fort Worth, Texas. As one of the fastest growing urban / infill markets in the Nation, the Property boasts a coveted centralized location 0.25 miles north of W. 7th Street and 0.25 miles south of White Settlement Road along Carroll Street, the dominant north-south artery in the market. Surrounding the Property is: Montgomery Plaza, the historic 46 acre master-planned development includes an ideal blend of luxury living and retailers such as Target and Chick-Fil-A, Aviator West 7th, Fort Worth’s most notable 374 room luxury apartment complex, the Foundry District, Fort Worth’s premier design district and creative office / retail destinations. Other notable developments surrounding the property include: Left Bank, Crockett Row, Foch Street and countless other multi-family, hotel, office and retail projects.
The W. 7th District has evolved into one of the most dynamic urban live, work, play destinations in the state of Texas. The area is packed with countless demand generators that include world renowned museums, event venues, bars, upscale dining, luxury living and convenient access to downtown. As Fort Worth’s most desired infill market, the W. 7th District area is tight and the barrier to entry is high, significantly limiting new entrants and developments. Totaling 1.41 AC, Azalea is one of the only 1 AC + sites available for redevelopment left in the market, making this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity perfect for developers seeking immediate access to the W. 7th District. The site’s proximity and size is perfect for an array of uses including: hospitality, multi-family, high-density residential and office, among other commercial uses.