- 1.35 AC at coveted centralized location along Carroll Street – 0.25 miles north of W. 7th Street and 0.25 miles south of White Settlement Road
- 0.57 AC currently zoned MU-1, 0.78 AC currently zoned A-5. Total 1.35 AC to be rezoned MU-1 or MU-2
- Adjacent to The Moderne Condos – 43 unit luxury condo project schedule for completion Q1 2020
- Across the street from Elan West 7th – Fort Worth’s most notable 374 room luxury apartment complex
- Next door to Montgomery Plaza – Fort Worth’s premier 46 acre master-planned community
- MU-1 or MU-2 zoning promotes an array of high-density uses with a max height up to 3-5 stories (MU-1) or 7-10 stories (MU-2)
- 90,316 – 264,445 residents within three and five mile radius. Average household incomes between $76,428 – $68,215
DB2RE is pleased to present 2700-2724 Azalea, a 1.35 acre tract in the heart of the W. 7th District of Fort Worth, Texas. As one of the fastest growing urban / infill markets in the Nation, the Property boasts a coveted centralized location along Carroll Street, 0.25 miles north of W. 7th Street and 0.25 miles south of White Settlement Road, three of the trade area’s dominant thoroughfares. Directly adjacent to the track sits The Moderne Condos, a 43 unit luxury condo project schedule for completion Q1 2020, Elan West 7th, Fort Worth’s most notable 374 room luxury apartment complex, Montgomery Plaza, the historic 46 acre master-planned development includes an ideal blend of luxury living and retailers such as Target and Chick-Fil-A, as well as, The Foundry District, the city’s premier design district and creative office / retail destinations. Other notable developments surrounding the property include: Left Bank, Crockett Row, Foch Street and countless other multi-family, hotel, office and retail projects.
The W. 7th District has evolved into one of the most dynamic urban live, work, play destinations in the state of Texas. The area is packed with countless demand generators that include world renowned museums, event venues, bars, upscale dining, luxury living and convenient access to downtown. 2700-2724 Azalea offers developers with a rare raw land play within this high-barrier market. Currently, the 0.57 AC at the corner is zoned MU-1, promoting an array of higher-density uses, capped at 3-5 stories, making Azalea ideal for high-density residential, active adult facility, private office development or paid parking.