Please provide the below information to view this property's offering memorandum.
- Trophy infill location at the heart of the coveted W. 7th District.
- Rare single-tenant Tesla with new 7-Year term. Guaranty by Tesla Motors TX, Inc. of Tesla Inc. (Entity includes all Tesla operations in Texas – 30 + locations)
- 3.00% annual rental increase through primary and renewal terms with a blended return of 5.47% during primary term.
- Below market rents with two (2) five-year options at 95.00% of FMV in 2025 & 2030 provides investors with significant value-add component.
- Adaptive reuse with new construction elements. Property has been fully redeveloped with Tesla making over $1.5 million in capital improvements.
- Mission critical location for Tesla as Fort Worth’s main Tesla Service Center.
- Secure revenue backed by one of the World’s most notable and respected corporations.
- Continued success and growth with a reported net income of $312 Million in Q3 of 2018. Revenue for YE 2017 was $11.76 Billion.
- Next to the W. 7th Entertainment District and Cultural District as well as one (1) mile from Downtown Fort Worth. Close proximity to the area’s wealthiest neighborhoods (River Crest, River Oaks and Westover Hills, among others).
- Surrounded by other high-end car dealerships such as Audi Fort Worth and Autobahn’s Porsche, BMW, Land Rover, Jaguar and Volkswagen dealerships.
- Trophy infill location in affluent and established market. 94,014 and 254,945 residents within a three and five mile radius. Site also boast daytime populations of 124,626 and 196,002 employees within the respective three and five mile trade range.
275 University Drive, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas 76107