- Legacy experience oriented center located in trophy infill market – Situated in the Near Southside District on S. Main Street.
- All leases provide investors with rent escalations throughout primary term and either no or FMV renewal options.
- Hand picked tenants with personal guarantees on all leases.
- Completely renovated and completed November 2018, 710 S. Main is an irreplaceable investment with a perfect blend of modern design and amenities, coupled with classic 1940’s characteristics.
- Unmistakable identity with a one of a kind Katie Murray mural across the entire facade.
- Excellent stabilized revenue stream with future upside.
- All brand new lease terms with an average of 7 years of term across the entire Property. Limited management and virtually zero capital improvements needed.
- High-barrier and historic Near Southside District of Fort Worth, Texas provides new ownership an irreplaceable urban mixed-use investment with tremendous growth potential.
- Excellent visibility and accessibility along S. Main Street. Offering also boast ample parking with approximately 0.49 AC of improved parking lots.
- Approximately 94,441 residents and 76,462 employees within a 3 mile radius.
- Irreplaceable infill location within the Near Southside District of Fort Worth. 0.50 miles south of Interstate 30 and 0.30 miles west of Interstate 35. Pennsylvania Avenue directly to the north and W. Rosedale Street to the south. Property just south of Interstate 35 and Interstate 30 exchange into / out of Downtown Fort Worth.
- Near Southside is one of DFW’s fastest growing and gentrifying commercial and residential districts. Due to the growth seen over the last eight years, the market has a high barrier of entry for investors and businesses. Since 2010, over 16,640 apartment units have opened with thousands more coming. Furthermore, hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent in new commercial development and redevelopment over the last several years.
DB2RE INVESTMENT SALES is pleased to offer 710 S. Main (“Property”) a 19,029 square foot mixed-use treasure located on 0.71 acres within the coveted Near Southside District of Fort Worth, Texas. Situated along the iconic S. Main Street corridor, between Pennsylvania Avenue to the north and W. Rosedale Street to the south, the offering boast exceptional connectivity to Fort Worth’s most dynamic market. Recently completed, 710 S. Main maintains the classic 1940’s Near Southside architectural characteristics that make the area so unique, as well as, incorporates a modern flair with the current amenities of a new building. The centerpiece of this landmark Property is a one of a kind mural from Fort Worth’s own, Katy Murray. Wrapping around the entire facade, the contemporary design creates a unique sense of place that is unmistakable. 710 S. Main is truly a monument to the history of the area, a tangible representation of the revitalization and ingenuity the Near Southside District continues to embody.
Currently, the Property is 100% leased with 8,840 SF of ground floor retail / restaurant space and 10,189 SF of creative office. Iconic Fort Worth establishments at the Property include Locust Cider, The Cookery and The Work Lodge. Due to its infill positioning, 710 S. Main boasts a transformative urban live, work and play environment. New ownership is not only purchasing a reliable revenue stream, but acquiring an irreplaceable infill treasure within the immensely high-barrier Near Southside District.