- Attractive Seller Financing Available!!
- Legacy high-barrier infill location in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth along I-30 at the connection of Fort Worth CBD and Near Southside (Main Street & E. Lancaster Avenue).
- Excellent positioning in the Central Business District with easy access to I-30 & I-35W. Dominant freeway visibility as you enter Fort Worth from Dallas, making this a key mark site with ample signage opportunities.
- Totaling 2.552 AC, The Gateway is one of the largest and last undeveloped land tracts within the high-barrier urban core / CBD.
- Strategically located for multi-family, hospitality, office, and other high-density and/or mixed uses (located within the Downtown Urban Overlay, the zoning encourages high density).
- Seller willing to structure a creative JV with multi-family plans in hand ready for permit submission if interested.
- The Gateway future development site that will transform the skyline of Fort Worth. Positioned at the front door of the city and Downtown Fort Worth’s biggest traffic generators: Fort Worth Convention Center, Texas A&M research campus, Sundance Square, and the Water Gardens, among many others.
- The lighted intersection of Main Street and Lancaster is the connection of both the Downtown CBD and Near Southside
- Dense market with 88,425 and 281,319 residents within a three and five-mile radius. Average household incomes are between $70,806 and $82,477.
- Excellent daytime densities with 2,836, 7,575, and 13,698 businesses with over 55,642, 124,497, and 190,514 employees within a one, three, and five-mile radius.
Davidson Bogel Real Estate, LLC is pleased to present a rare 2.522 AC infill development site (“The Gateway”) located in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. This offering is situated at the southeast corner of Main Street and W. Lancaster Avenue, the convergence of the two main arteries in the Fort Worth CBD and the front door to the city’s largest concentration of major traffic generators which include: the Fort Worth Convention Center, Texas A&M Fort Worth Campus and Law Center, the famous Water Gardens, Omni Hotel, T&P Station and Sundance Square. Its strategic positioning provides unbeatable access to both I-30 and I-35W, connecting The Gateway to the entire DFW Metroplex. As the epicenter of the fastest growing major metro in the nation (13th largest city in the country), The Gateway is a true once-in-a-generation investment, critical to the fabric and growth of the city for years to come. The significance of the Property and its value-add potential is further highlighted by the over $2.5 Billion in new development and renovation projects that surround the Property. Not only will a future project forever change the Fort Worth skyline, The Gateway serves as the landmark development site that will connect the Fort Worth CBD to the historic Near Southside District.
As one of the largest and last undeveloped tracts of land within the coveted and high-barrier Fort Worth CBD, The Gateway is perfectly suited to take advantage of the unprecedented growth the market continues to enjoy. Most importantly, the Property offers tremendous flexibility with the unique ability to accommodate a multitude of high-density and/or mixed-use projects. The chances to purchase an irreplaceable development site within the core of a major metro in Texas are fleeting, making The Gateway an ideal investment for new ownership in both the short-term and long-term.
SEC of Main Street and E. Lancaster Avenue, at the convergence of the two main arteries in the Fort Worth Central Business CBD