About Collins Meier
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Collins Meier developed a keen interest in commercial real estate at a young age, learning mostly from his father, a twenty-five year veteran of the industry.
Starting early in high school and continuing through his collegiate career, Meier grew his knowledge of commercial real estate, especially within the DFW market, while holding internships with several brokerage firms in Dallas.
Prior to joining Davidson Bogel, Collins held internships with The Retail Connection, an industry-leading retail brokerage firm, and Thirty-Four Commercial, a boutique office leasing group, both based in Dallas.
In his spare time, Collins enjoys playing golf, spending time at his family ranch in East Texas, and following Texas Longhorn athletics.
Collins graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in May of 2019 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, along with a minor in Business Administration and a minor in History.
- Waxahachie-SEQ of U.S. 287 & Future Dartmoor Pkwy.
- Princeton-NWC of Monte Carlo Blvd. & F.M. 75
- Fort Worth-NEC of Sendera Blvd. & Eagle Pkwy.
- Fort Worth-SEC of 114 & Future Sendera Blvd.
- Fort Worth ETJ-NEQ of 114 & Willow Bend Dr.
- Dallas-NEC of Beltline Rd. & Eagle Ford Dr.
- Fort Worth-SWC of SH 114 & John Day Rd.
- Grand Prairie-President George Bush Turnpike (SH 161) & Arkansas Ln.
- Little Elm-SWC of US 380 & Gardenia Blvd.
- Lone Oak-NWQ of Highway 69 & FM 2737
- Celina-NEQ of Preston Rd. & Frontier Parkway (FM 1461)
- Grand Prairie-SEC of I20 & Matthew Rd.
- Fort Worth-NEQ of Randol Mill Rd. & Woodhaven Blvd.
- Garland-SEQ of I-30 & Peninsula Way
- Cleburne-SWC of Main St. & Indian Hills
- Granbury-SEC of US 377 & Nichols Ct.
- Tulsa-SEQ of Memorial Dr. & 66th St.
- Granbury – 3904 E. Highway 377
- Dallas-NEQ-Shiloh Rd. & Northwest Hwy.
- Mesquite-SEC-TX 352 (Scyene Rd.) & Rodeo Dr.
- Frisco – NWC – Rockhill Pkwy. (Virginia Pkwy.) & Preston Rd. (SH 289)
- Royse City – NEQ – I-30 & FM 2642