About Noah Williams
Noah Williams, a Dallas native, is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, where he received his bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minor in Real Estate Finance.
While earning his degree, Noah began his real estate career interning at CBRE in Dallas, focusing on retail leasing and purchase transactions. He continued his work at CBRE in Northwest Arkansas throughout his final year at the University of Arkansas, where he worked on planned developments and tenant expansion.
As a member of the DB2RE Retail Team, he specializes in land acquisitions and retail developments.
- West – NWQ – TMW Pkwy. & I-35
- Vernon – SWQ – Hwy. 287 & College Dr.
- Hillsboro – NWQ – I-35 & Old Brandon Rd.
- Graham – 1314 TX-16
- Kilgore – SEQ – Hwy. 42 & I-20
- Springtown – NWC – Hwy. 199 & 1st Street
- Mineral Wells – SWC – U.S. 180 & Industrial Pkwy.
- Gilmer – NEC – Hwy. 300 & Hwy. 271
- Fort Worth – SWC – Boat Club & Lake Country
- Carthage – 1404 W. Panola St.
- Tyler – NEQ – Troup Highway & Shiloh Road
- Melissa – NEC – 75 & Throckmorton
- Dallas – 4910 S. Merrifield Rd.
- Addison – SEQ – Marsh Lane & Belt Line Road