About Noah Williams
Noah Williams, a Dallas native, is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, where he received his bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minor in Real Estate Finance.
While earning his degree, Noah began his real estate career interning at CBRE in Dallas, focusing on retail leasing and purchase transactions. He continued his work at CBRE in Northwest Arkansas throughout his final year at the University of Arkansas, where he worked on planned developments and tenant expansion.
As a member of the DB2RE Retail Team, he specializes in land acquisitions and retail developments.
D CEO Power Broker
- Temple – SEC – S. 31st St. & Canyon Creek Dr.
- Arlington – NEQ – Southeast Pkwy. & New York Ave.
- Dallas – 645 – 667 W. Davis St.
- Killeen – 1314 W. Stan Schlueter Loop
- Dallas – 408 Singleton Blvd.
- Grand Prairie – SWQ – S.H. 161 (PGBT) & Warrior Dr.
- Garland – NWC – Arapaho Rd. & Holford Rd.
- Lancaster – NEQ – I-35 & Pleasant Run Rd.
- Gun Barrel City – SWQ – Welch Ln. & W. Main St.
- Fort Worth – 8500 Bailey Boswell Rd.
- Addison – SWC – Addison Rd. & Arapaho Rd.
- West – NWQ – TMW Pkwy. & I-35
- Vernon – SWQ – Hwy. 287 & College Dr.
- Kilgore – SEQ – Hwy. 42 & I-20
- Springtown – NWC – Hwy. 199 & 1st St.
- Gilmer – NEC – Hwy. 300 & Hwy. 271
- Carthage – 1404 W. Panola St.
- Tyler – 5012 Troup Hwy.
- Melissa – NEC – U.S. 75 & Throckmorton Rd.
- Grapevine – SEQ – S.H. 114 & William D. Tate Ave. (Evans Properties)
- Addison – SEQ – Marsh Ln. & Belt Line Rd.