About Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper specializes in retail investment sales and tenant representation at Davidson Bogel Real Estate. Jonathan started working in commercial real estate in 2000 and had previously been with Venture Commercial Real Estate since 2002. Prior to joining Venture, he worked with John T. Evans Company. Highlights of Cooper’s career include selling numerous income-producing properties; assembling 433 acres for the Nebraska Furniture Mart Grandscape development in The Colony, Texas; and rolling out over 60 LA Fitness clubs in three markets.
In addition to investment sales, Cooper has extensive experience in tenant representation including LA Fitness clubs, Winco grocery stores, and Destination XL men’s clothing stores. Additional areas of expertise include site selection for new market entries as well as growth and market infill for established national retailers.
A graduate of The University of Texas with a degree in liberal arts, Jonathan is active in The International Council Shopping Centers, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors. He and his wife are actively involved in animal fostering and adoption events throughout the DFW area.
- Temple – SEC – S. 31st St. & Canyon Creek Dr.
- Arlington – NEQ – Southeast Pkwy. & New York Ave.
- Grand Prairie – SWQ – S.H. 161 (PGBT) & Warrior Dr.
- Garland – NWC – Arapaho Rd. & Holford Rd.
- Lancaster – NEQ – I-35 & Pleasant Run Rd.
- Gun Barrel City – SWQ – Welch Ln. & W. Main St.
- Dallas – 4444 S. Hampton Rd. & 2300 W. Ledbetter Dr.
- Fort Worth – 8500 Bailey Boswell Rd.
- Addison – SWC – Addison Rd. & Arapaho Rd.
- Dallas – 6800 Abrams Rd.
- Grapevine – SEQ – S.H. 114 & William D. Tate Ave. (Evans Properties)
- Irving – NEC – Ranch Trail Dr. & I-635