About Simon Beakley
Simon Beakley is an Associate in the Suburban Land Division and specializes in land acquisitions and single-family developments. Before joining the team, Beakley began his real estate career focusing on land transactions at Capstone Commercial as well as development, asset management, and dispositions at BTB Development and BTB Energy, LTD. His steadfast determination expands to his service work, sitting on the Board of Directors for two local ministries, CareCenter Ministries and Sound Forgers. Beakley is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin where he received his bachelor’s degree in economics.
- Tyler-NWC Loop 232 & Earl Campbell Pkwy.
- Carrollton-NWC-Highpoint Dr. & Marsh Ridge Rd.
- Haslet-NWQ-Blue Mound & Harmon Rd.
- Tyler – NWC – Loop 323 & Earl Campbell Pkwy.
- Garland – NEQ – W. Miller Rd. & Shiloh Rd.
- Celina – NWC – Preston Rd. & FM 1461
- Corral City – SWC – F.M. 407 & I-35W
- Rockwall – NEQ – I-30 & John King Blvd – 20 AC
- Rockwall – NWC – I-30 & FM 549
- Rockwall – SEC – SH 205 & Sids Rd. (Future SH 276 bypass)