About Keaton Duhon
Keaton Duhon is a Senior Associate in the Industrial Division specializing in industrial, property leasing, tenant representation, dispositions, acquisitions, covered land, industrial land, 1031 exchange relocation, and sale-leasebacks. Also, Duhon focuses on marketing properties, gathering market intelligence, and identifying strategic business development opportunities for the Industrial Team.
Before joining Davidson & Bogel, Duhon worked within Holt Lunsford Commercial’s industrial services division in Fort Worth, Texas, focusing primarily on Project Leasing, tenant representation, and business development efforts, gaining valuable sales experience and building client relationships through excellent customer service. During his tenure at Holt Lunsford, he completed over 350 transactions, totaling 2 million square feet.
Born and raised in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Duhon is a Southlake native that was able to attain market knowledge and the importance of client relationship building at a young age having a family background in Administration and Real Estate.
Duhon received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Texas Christian University with a focus in Finance & Real Estate.
- Dallas – 3148 Quebec St.
- Irving – 3251 Royalty Row
- Dallas – 3912 – 4012 W. Illinois Ave.
- Dallas – 4012 W. Illinois Ave.
- Dallas – 2805 S. Belt Line Rd.
- Dallas – 5956 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Dallas – 8500 & 8800 Julius Schepps Fwy.
- Irving – 3700 Jackson St.
- Irving – 3500 Valley View Ln.
- Irving – 1700 E. Airport Fwy.
- Irving – 2144 E. Irving Blvd.
- Dallas – 1814 & 1804 S. Harwood St.- For Lease
- Irving – 698 E. Airport Fwy.